Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin— -- Buchananite

Posted by Richard Spencer -- August 29

Sarah Palin— -- Buchananite

Remember when Pat Buchanan ran a number of hard-right, fringe campaigns for president in the late 1980s, 1990s and 2000? Well, guess who was supporting him:
    From an AP report in 1999: "Pat Buchanan brought his conservative message of a smaller government and an America First foreign policy to Fairbanks and Wasilla on Friday as he continued a campaign swing through Alaska. Buchanan's strong message championing states rights resonated with the roughly 85 people gathered for an Interior Republican luncheon in Fairbanks. ...Among those sporting Buchanan buttons were Wasilla Mayor Sarah Palin and state Sen. Jerry Ward, R-Anchorage."
    American Patrol Comment:

McCain knew Sarah Palin was a Buchanan supporter when he picked her. Buchanan has been an outspoken opponent of amnesty (i.e., so-called comprehensive immigration reform) and it is likely that she agrees with him, so this is a very encouraging move.

That would be nice to know for sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome cjbl2929!!
    And thanks for giving a little hope to a beleaguered voting population who saw no chance of doing the right thing, closing the borders and cracking down on illegals taking American jobs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

welcome to ALIPAC "cjbl2929"
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Hi guys, thanks for all the welcomes. great to be part of the alipac team.

Here is more good news:

August 30, 2008

This performance by Governor Sarah Palin is incredible. Palin was a supporter and fund-raiser for Pat Buchanan as far back as 1996.

One of Buchanan's main issues is illegal immigration and the need to control the border and enforce our laws. He is opposed to McCain's comprehensive immigration reform. Were she to selectively back off illegal immigration and support McCain's plan she would prove to be a sell-out and would hurt McCain more than helping them. She and McCain must know this. If they don't, we must make sure they do.

Watch Palin's speech accepting McCain's invitation to join him as Vice President

Watch MSNBC's Chuck Todd, Chris Matthews, and Pat Buchanan comment on Palin's nomination

PS -- JUST GOT THIS EMAIL

Laura Ingraham stated on her radio show Friday morning that a few months ago she spoke with Palin and Palin told her that she was against "comprehensive immigration" reform.

If it is true that she opposes McCain and Obama and Biden on amnesty and instead is for strong enforcement of the borders, this will get McCain more votes than he would lose from having another open-borders person on his ticket.

Is it okay to refer to Palin as Ms. November?

If it is true that she opposes McCain and Obama and Biden on amnesty and instead is for strong enforcement of the borders, this will get McCain more votes than he would lose from having another open-borders person on his ticket.
    I agree with you on that. There's some strong conservative voters out there who are having their issues ignored and if he stood a chance at all, he'd have to have picked a running mate that held up those values.

Thanks for the good news cjbl2929
    and welcome to ALIPAC. I knew I liked Palin. She seems like a person of strong moral conviction who is not afraid to go after the status quo.
    BTW Crazybird, I laugh every time I see your Avitar, too funny!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I mentioned this in the other thread. The lefties are going crazy over this, and there are blogs everywhere. There are reports that she is now claiming that she was never a Buchananite, and that she supported Steve Forbes in 2000. Pat Buchanan did say that she and her husband attended a fund raiser of his in 1996.

Its possible that she is trying to distance herself from Pat in this race. We need to know for sure. Our enemies appear to want to know. So I say we make a huge deal about this for ALL to know. And that we understand what her position is on immigration clearly here in the summer of 2008.

The line in the sand has been drawn, Sarah. Where do you stand?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Pat Buchanan is a great American! Period!

BTW Crazybird, I laugh every time I see your Avitar, too funny!!!
    Fit me. Stuck my head in the sand for too long and that expression just fit how I feel most of the time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast