Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The line in the sand has been drawn, Sarah. Where do you stand?
    Yep.....no more fence riders and fingers to the wind.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Democrats are going to have little to attack her on and you folks need to look at Obama and his racist preacher and Resko and William Ayers......Sarah Palin is all American and Michelle Obama seems to hate America. (Yes Barack, your wife is going to be talked about for it goes with the territory.)

BTW Palin's husband is half eskimo and a union member to boot!

An excellent decision by McCain!

McCain may give amnesty but he might control the border...Obama might dismantle the border patrol outright! My opinion.

I tried to e-mail Palin about the immigration issue through the Alaska Governor website but the page was down. If anyone can get a good e-mail address for her please post it under a new topic so we can let her know how America feels about illegals and amnesty.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

An excellent decision by McCain!
    Would have to agree.... She seems a little unprepared but sure has the right answers. Probably the kind of person who can grow into the role. This has the libs in a "conundrum" and I bet Hillary is turning green with envy!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    I tried to e-mail Palin about the immigration issue through the Alaska Governor website but the page was down. If anyone can get a good e-mail address for her please post it under a new topic so we can let her know how America feels about illegals and amnesty.
    I fully expect that her unpublished stance on illegal immigration was part of the appeal for McCain. She can pander directly to us without looking like a flip flopper. Then McCain will get into office and pass an amnesty.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Hey at least she is is opposed to the National ID Card.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

tried to e-mail Palin about the immigration issue through the Alaska Governor website but the page was down. If anyone can get a good e-mail address for her please post it under a new topic so we can let her know how America feels about illegals and amnesty.
    Everything I saw was under construction or being updated.

Hey at least she is is opposed to the National ID Card.

and the pic
    No wonder McCain was grinning from ear to ear......LOL

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    tried to e-mail Palin about the immigration issue through the Alaska Governor website but the page was down. If anyone can get a good e-mail address for her please post it under a new topic so we can let her know how America feels about illegals and amnesty.
    Everything I saw was under construction or being updated.
    sarah.palin@gov.state.ak.us
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast