Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Scott Brown for Senate Update -

Scott Brown the Conservative Republican running for the Senate seat vacated by Sen Kennedy is having a fund drive today in order to get $$$ in for TV and radio ads thru next Tuesdays election on Jan 19th.

Scott Brown has said that he will vote against the health care bill if elected.

He is showing ahead of the Dem Martha Cloakly in some new polls and is either ahead or closing the gap quickly.

Last week The Iowa-based American Future Fund spent $400,000 over five days airing a television ad comparing the two major-party candidates on the issue of taxes. The ad started airing in Boston on Thursday night Jan 7th - Polls out over weekend showed the race tightening and Brown ahead in some by a point or two.

These ads will end tonight - lets make sure he has ads until Jan 19th! We certainly know George Soros and Moveon.org along with SEIU and Bill Clinton (he was campaigning all weekend for Martha) will pull any punch they can!'Scott Brown Money Bomb - Help Take Massachusetts - Donation Drive on Monday Jan 11th!

'Scott Brown Money Bomb - Help Take Massachusetts - U.S. Senate' on Arizona Tea Party Network!

Time: January 11, 2010 all day
    Website or Map: http://www.redinvadesblue.com…
    Event Type: fund, raiser
    Organized By: Arizona Tea Party

Time: January 11, 2010 all day

Organized By: Arizona Tea Party

State Senator Scott Brown is running to replace Ted Kennedy in the United States Senate.

You can help make Scott Brown the next United States Senator and give our movement a powerful voice in Washington to fight bigger government and higher taxes.

Pledge your support right now at:
    http://www.redinvadesblue.com/Moneybomb/Donate.html
    Return to the website on the 11th to make your contrbution.

See more details and RSVP on Arizona Tea Party Network:
    http://arizonateaparty.ning.com/events/ ... 7%3AEven...

Let's make sure he has enough for TV and radio!!!

Did you hear:
    Troopers announce support for Scott Brown

By Associated Press
    Monday, January 11, 2010

BOSTON — Martha Coakley may be the state’s attorney general, but her Senate rival is vying to match her law-and-order credentials.

Republican Scott Brown was scheduled Monday to receive the endorsement of the State Police Association of Massachusetts.

It represents rank-and-file troopers.

Association President Richard Brown says "the terrorist threat in this country is real and Scott Brown will always come down on the side of protecting our nation."

The association frequently backs Republican candidates, as it did in the 2006 gubernatorial race.

Brown and Coakley are battling to succeed the late Sen. Edward Kennedy. He died in August of brain cancer.

Businessman Joseph L. Kennedy — no relation to the political family — is also competing in the Jan. 19 election.

Finally the goal for todays fund raising is $500,000. When I clicked on this morning they had taken in $162,963.50

Currently they are at $243,976.77

I gave this morning and urge anyone who wants the chance to KILL the HEALTH CARE BILL - to give even $5

Like noted above the last round of TV Ads really helped! Now they can say that he is endorsed by the State Police Association, which should help!

If we can KILL health care then perhaps there is hope we can Kill Immigration amnesty - because Scott Brown will take away the 60 vote lead in the Senate from the Dems~!

Here is his view on illegal immigration:

Immigration
    I recognize that our strength as a nation is built on the immigrant experience in America. I welcome legal immigration to this country. However, we are also a nation of laws and government should not adopt policies that encourage illegal immigration. Providing driver’s licenses and in-state tuition to illegal immigrant families will act as a magnet in drawing more people here in violation of the law and it will impose new costs on taxpayers. I oppose amnesty, and I believe we ought to strengthen our border enforcement and institute an employment verification system with penalties for companies that hire illegal immigrants.

Lets try to make sure his vote is there in the Senate on our side!

Currently he has taken in $243,976.71

Great job for all who are helping!

currently at $273, 487.14

He does not even have to win to send a signal that Obamas programs do not have our support.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks to all of you who are helping with Scott's campaign!
    Currently they have taken in $298,406.10

Yes but if he wins then his vote will go towards killing the Health Care vote because he has been on the news and radio in every interview saying he does not support the bill and will vote against it.

He is also on record as not supporting illegal immigration and amnesty.

To be able to have a vote in the Senate that is against those two items would be huge!

I have the battle wounds from the last amnesty push with the Kennedy / McCain bill and Mr. Grahmnesy - ole Lindsey let me call you a racist and so to have one vote that we would not have to "worry" about would be a blessing!

I pray that God is hearing all of the prayers for Scott Brown!

quote(I pray that God is hearing all of the prayers for Scott Brown!)quote

+1
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Currently they have taken in $319,609.26

Currently they have taken in $331,137.50

Currently they have taken in $359,166.83

Currently they have taken in $403,429.12

Currently they have taken in $415,296.41

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast