Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SCREEN NAMES?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

UB

It's a nickname I got working with my neice and her friends.

UB is Uncle Bob
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

I chose NIttyGritty because of my love for the great NittyGrittyDirtBand, to symbalize my love of the simple life, country folk and country music, I do not want to see this way of life end. Also, NittyGritty has another meaning to me, in my little community it is a way of saying, "ok, let's get busy and get this thing done, as in, it is time to get down to the Nittygritty of whatever problem you might have and "fixing" it, which is Okie slang for solving a problem. that is what I think about Illegal Immigration, we need to "fix"it by securing our borders and yes, by deportation!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I chose Debra, which is my real name, I used DS on here for awhile, which is, Debra Sheen ( my middle name is sheen).
    I chose my real name because I am fighting for a cause, which we will win!
    IT'S OK TO HAVE GOOD THINGS HAPPEN

I chose NIttyGritty because of my love for the great NittyGrittyDirtBand
    Hey Nitty - "Uncle Charlie and his dog Teddy". One of my all time favorite albums.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Banned
    The Crockett part of CrocketsGhost is short one "t" because I originally entered it as Crockett'sGhost, only to get a prompt that disallowed the apostrophe. In the course of removing the apostrophe, I apparently fat-fingered it and deleted a "t" as well.

The username refers to Davy Crockett's disgruntled ghost, sick at seeing the land he died for being retaken by his murderers.

I wish mine was as creative. Sippy is just my nickname I've had since forever it seems like. From what I can recall, my friends gave me this nickname because I love to fly fish. One of my friends I still fly fish with seems to have a nack for handing people nicknames, and to this day I'm not sure how he came up with Sippy!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I've been accused of RANTing far too much, as illustrated in some of my posts. I thought inserting it in the tyrannosaurus rex name sounded...ridiculous, so I did it.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

My nickname growing up was CC so I kept it going here on ALIPAC. I added USA so I could read previous posts. I am now CCUSA. You have to have more than two letters in your screen name it seems. It's a glitch in the software I was told so I added USA and can read them with no problem now.

I was also born and raised in the good old USA!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love the way people come up with their screen names. To me the names shows common interests we have that have brought us together no matter what the topics are.

A little more on my avatar;
    A friend of mine added the flag and her name to the pic after she died and I decided to use it as you see it, her name "Caileag" simply means "girl" in gaelic. She was about two years old when 9/11 happened and I had been wanting to do something with her when I saw the K9 teams searching the WTC and I thought thats it, I joined a K9 sar team and she loved it, I sewed a American flag on her work vest in honor of those who lost their lives on that day, even though she never had the opprotunity to find anyone she was an excellent search dog.
    This avatar is dedicated to all the working dogs who so willingly help us in so many ways.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast