Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SCREEN NAMES?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do these working dogs have problems with illegal dogs crossing the border perhaps doing the jobs other dogs won't do?
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

MW
    My screen name is simply my initials. Sorry, not very creative, but it suits me down to the ground.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think my name is self-explanatory.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I am a die hard Steelers fan and a girl. Hence, Steelerbabe

Mine isn't very creative either. Jean is my middle name. It was a namesake of a person very dear to me so I am proud of it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    My screen name is simply my initials. Sorry, not very creative, but it suits me down to the ground.
    It is still personal. I like that. I used to select screen names just because I thought they were cool.

After graduating high school , I had a job at Los Angeles Airport as an Airline refueler. One of the guys I worked with went by the nickname of Skip, and that always seemed to be a cool name to me.

I then worked at airports, for about 15 years before up and joining the military one day. I hold a Commercial pilots license but have not flown since joining the service 17 years and 9 months ago.

Still active duty, and live onboard a ship about half of the time, but you can tell we have internet. Of the 170 men on our ship I am the oldest (wish my rank reflected that), and will be making at least one more deployment before I retire.

One of my hobbies is collecting WW2 Movies. I am also a moderator for Marci's Yahoo Group "CLOSE BORDERS". Just recently joined the L.A. Fitness Gym, so that I can try to stay within standards, and get my butt away from the computer. "Call of Duty" , is my favorite online game.

R/ Skip

My parents immigrated from Canada during my 4th year.

This is a cool thread.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been accused of being both so I thought why not combine them for added effect!

Banned
    No great story to my name, it's the name of my landscaping business.

The avatar I've had from my very 1st day. I thought it summed up our President very succinctly!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast