Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Secret Document: U.S. Fears Terror 'Spectacular' Planned

Here it comes folks! They are going to ramp up the fear. If something blows up, Bush will ram through the SPP / NAU

THIS WAS INTENTIONALLY LEAKED AND IT IS CLEARLY BEING RELEASED FOR A REASON.

This is the top story on Drudge tonight in big text, all in RED.

---

Secret Document: U.S. Fears Terror 'Spectacular' Planned

Official Cites Resemblance to Warnings and Intelligence Before 9/11

By BRIAN ROSS, RHONDA SCHWARTZ and RICHARD ESPOSITO
    July 1, 2007
    Font Size

A secret U.S. law enforcement report, prepared for the Department of Homeland Security, warns that al Qaeda is planning a terror "spectacular" this summer, according to a senior official with access to the document.

"This is reminiscent of the warnings and intelligence we were getting in the summer of 2001," the official told ABCNews.com.

U.S. officials have kept the information secret, and Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said today on ABC News' "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" that the United States did not have "have any specific credible evidence that there's an attack focused on the United States at this point."

As ABCNews.com reported, U.S. law enforcement officials received intelligence reports two weeks ago warning of terror attacks in Glasgow and Prague, the Czech Republic, against "airport infrastructure and aircraft."

The warnings apparently never reached officials in Scotland, who said this weekend they had received "no advance intelligence" that Glasgow might be a target.

Homeland Security Secretary Chertoff declined to comment specifically on on the report today, but said "everything that we get is shared virtually instantaneously with our counterparts in Britain and vice versa."

Unlike the United States, officials in Germany have publicly warned that the country could face a major attack this summer, also comparing the situation to the pre-9/11 summer of 2001.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=3336148
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is why lttle boosh is with his Daddy Mr. New World Order...making plans for a police state ...He is having a temper tantrum
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I guess we need to start reading the German newspapers to know what in the hell is going on in America.

Chertoff is not doing his job because he has been running around Congress arm twisting for amnesty, instead of enforcing the laws, overseeing national security and warning the public about terrorist.

Did our threat level even go up today? I think it should have.

Well, it's level yellow today. It's been yellow since June 20th per the White House website.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For him to be sooooo negligent about our borders just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Makes you wonder if the immigration bill would have gone through, would we still be hearing about this???

WHEN it happens, we americans best not find out that these people were smuggled into the country illegally across the damn borders that this stupid moron of a president refuses to enforce

Imagine the outrage then????

If something happens and it goes to red, we are in trouble. I mean marshal law. All rights suspended. This is nothing more than fear mongering at its worst. I am believing more and more that 9/11 was an inside job and if something does happen, we will have to only look at history and see what happened with the Reichstag February 27, 1933.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Reichstag 2007-2008
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    If something happens and it goes to red, we are in trouble. I mean marshal law. All rights suspended. This is nothing more than fear mongering at its worst. I am believing more and more that 9/11 was an inside job and if something does happen, we will have to only look at history and see what happened with the Reichstag February 27, 1933.
    Why were there no airplane parts found at the Pentagon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSZG3...elated&search=

I believe GWB to be a traitor. I believe he doesn't care whether there is an attack or not, but if there is and if it is a big one, he will use the CAOS that will follow to implement martial law. That will be the beginning of the NAU. If there are riots after trying to deport or legalize the illegal aliens, that will also give him an excuse to implement marital law. I am beginning to believe that the 9/11 attack was an inside job to shock America into restrictive measures followed by the SSP with its 'security meansures', which is a joke.