Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen Jim "No Amnesty" Inhofe OK--Email 5-22-08

Received e-mail:

Dear Friend,

I am proud to report that our latest efforts to stop the Amnesty Caucus have been successful! Senator Reid removed Dianne Feinstein's amnesty amendment from the war funding bill before it even reached the Senate floor.

Thank you for rallying to my call for support. In addition to the thousands of concerned Americans who co-signed the letter to Senator Reid, many of my colleagues and conservative groups nationwide sprang to action with similar efforts.

I know Democrat leaders like Harry Reid hate it when we organize to defeat the amnesty agenda. That's why Reid and his friends are working every day to make sure I'm not reelected this year. Every day their liberal allies are fundraising to buy hundreds of thousands of dollars in TV ads to attack me.

Ever since I first ran for office, I've counted on grassroots supporters to fund my campaigns. It's why I'm not afraid to take conservative positions in the U.S. Senate, even when I know the Democrats will be investing heavily to defeat me. Now, as I fight for our shared beliefs and organize my reelection campaign, I need your help.

Will you please make a small contribution in support of my campaign? If every person who signed the no-amnesty letter gave just $15, we would instantly raise over $100,000 to help spread my positive message to voters in Oklahoma.

My campaign needs resources to put grassroots volunteers into action, and I'm counting on supporters like you to make it possible. Your contribution of $15, $25, $50 or $100 will help our efforts tremendously. Please consider making a small contribution today!

Sincerely,

Jim Inhofe
    United States Senator

P.S. Let's send a message to the Amnesty Caucus: when Senators like me stand up and oppose their agenda, there's a huge community of conservatives who are there to support my decision. Please make a $15 contribution today.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wish i had this man in Fl to work with . May be able to get some good immigration reform started , who knows .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*