Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Leahy: NO President "above the law"

Is any President above the law? How about Presidetnt Bush? How about President Obama?

It seems Sen. Leahy and other Democrats enthusiastically want to open a Congressional hearing to find out if President Bush was acting as if he, Bush, was above the law when it came to this torture issue.

Sen. Leahy: Yesterday, May, 13, 2009.

I was watching Sen. Leahy being interviewed by Andrea Mitchell of MSNBC. Listening to the good Sen. Leahy made me sick.

1. Sen. Leahy was going on and on about this torture issue that occurred during the Bush administration and asking over and over again whether or not President Bush was acting as if he was above the law.

2. Sen. Leahy kept emphasizing over and over that President Bush, or any President, was NOT above the law.

3. I think Sen. Leahy was making the point that President Bush was not above the law when it came to his handling of this torture issue and that Bush and his administration must be investigated in order to find out if they broke the law when it came to this torture issue.

4. Well, what about President Obama, I wanted to ask Sen. Leahy through my tv screen as I cringed in disgust at Leahy’s Democratic holier-than-thou attitude.

5. Obama’s eligibility issue: Is Obama above the law when it comes to proving that he is eligible to be President under the laws of the Constitution of the United States. Sen. Leahy?

6. Leahy, why don’t you begin a full-fledged Senate investigation into whether or not Obama believes that he is “above the law” by refusing to provide any documents whatsoever—like a long form birth certificate, birth hospital records, and college records from Occidental, Columbia , and Harvard—that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he, Obama, was born in the United States?

7. Leahy is a Hypocrite: So, Sen. Leahy. I say you are being a hyprocrite when you cry, on the one hand, that no President, especially President Bush, is above the law, while, on the other hand, you conspicuously ignore the obvious fact that President Obama is acting as if he is “above the law” by openly refusing to provide any proof that he is eligible to be President of the United States under the laws of the Constitution of the United States.

8. So, Sen. Leahy, why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and investigate if President Obama is acting as if he is “above the law” by refusing to provide any proof that he, Obama, is even eligiblie to run for President of the United States?

9. You can start by publicly asking Obama these simple questions:

a. What is the name of your birth hospital?

b. Why won’t you release your college records at Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard?

c. Why won’t you release your Hawii long form birth certificate? What are you scared of?

How about this question , what country issued Obama a passport so he could travel to Pakistan in 1981 when the US did not allow travel there ?

NO president is above the law....but without people being able to challenge them, many slip through. I don't know the purpose of your post.....but you are correct.....the people dropped the ball.....it doesn't mean that we have to give it up now, because someone dropped it before.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Leahy and friends continue to pursue this course, the public will soon find out that the path leads straight to Pelosi and the Dems.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    How about this question , what country issued Obama a passport so he could travel to Pakistan in 1981 when the US did not allow travel there ?
    The actual facts about that time period is the US STRONGLY ADVISED Americans not to travel there, However, Pakistan forbade giving visas to US citizens. Obama could not have LEGALLY entered Pakistan under a US passport.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)