Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Senator Hutchinson Best For Texas & "The United

KAY FOR TEXAS

http://texans.forkay.com/pages/bordersecurity

I listened to the debate of the three running for governor of Texas, recently.
    Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson won my VOTE....

She seemed strongest on E-Verify, 287g Program, and Border Security.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I disagree I live in her district written her on numerous occasions on Immigration and other points she states one thing votes another in my opinion she is a RINO much like McCain.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I think so, too.

Who do you like the best? And why?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Debra Medina is who I have given my support to and will be voting for in the primary.

Fair Warning: A Gov. Debra Medina Will Secure the Texas Border

Medina’s plan to secure the border includes:

* Calling sufficient numbers of Texas National Guard and Texas State Guard members to active duty to support local law enforcement particularly along areas in between legal ports of entry to combat drug and human trafficking;

* Notifying Mexican authorities that the Texas Border will be secure and no entry will be allowed without proper documentation;

* Insuring that Texas District Attorneys and Texas Attorney General exercise full prosecutorial power and have sufficient resources to enforce human slavery and child labor laws to their fullest extent;

* Assisting local and state law enforcement in deporting individuals convicted of violating state or federal law;

* Insuring that private citizens have the ability to protect themselves and their property without fear;

* Insuring that the interests of Texans are protected by seeking legislation and enforcement actions that respect Texas sovereignty in the face of international treaties, like NAFTA, that violate Texas state sovereignty; These treaties create poverty in Mexico and Central America and benefit corporate investors. This poverty drives people to migrate north. Insuring that the interests of Texans are protected, Debra Medina will interpose, support nullification and declare unconstitutional all international treaties that violate Texas state sovereignty. We will not recognize those treaties or enforce their regulation or taxation.

* Eliminating social incentives to illegal immigration by seeking legislation prohibiting use of state funds for service or benefit of illegal aliens.

http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/?p=11366

Also see: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-185449.html
    The price paid for our freedom should never be forgotten!

From within a nation of sheep, a government of wolves will rise!

Matthew 6:9-13

I prefer Medina on her property tax and 2nd adm. points although I doubt she has the money to win outside Texas help does not seem to be there for her.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

If I remember correctly from the debate Medina is not in favor of E-Verify. Why? It is FREE from the taxpayers and federal government.