Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sharpton Caught Unaware of MSNBC Campaign Endorsement Policy

He should have been fired!

Rev. Sharpton will be adhering to NBC News policies now that he’s an MSNBC host. NBC News prohibits employees from campaigning for candidates without prior consent from management
    Sharpton Caught Unaware of MSNBC Campaign Endorsement Policy
    Author
    - Don Irvine Saturday, September 3, 2011
    (1) Comments | Print friendly | Email Us
    3Share

Al Sharpton, whose Politics Nation show made its official debut this week on MSNBC, apparently forgot to read all the fine print on his contract when it comes to the network’s campaign endorsement policy, which tripped up Keith Olbermann and Joe Scarborough.

The Wall Street Journal interviewed Sharpton on Wednesday and he told the paper that he wasn’t aware of any MSNBC rules that prohibit him from endorsing candidates. “I cannot write checks, but I can make endorsements if I choose,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote][i]Lauren Skowronski, a network spokeswoman, said, “Rev. Sharpton will be adhering to NBC News policies now that he’s an MSNBC host. NBC News prohibits employees from campaigning for candidates without prior consent from management.â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn