Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is She Illegal too?

BREAKING NEWS

The mom of 8 babies & 14 kids total under the age of 7, has just been found out!

1. She said she was not on welfare and could support her kids. (she fell in the hospital one time and sued them for $175,000, sounds like that's gone.)
    She is on FOODSTAMPS! I hope they take every kid! Her mom is PISSED!

2. She has Depression, PTSD and Paranoia! Yikes, depression is one thing and PTSD is another BUT Paranoia?? That's close to schizophrenia...

3. She is trying to LOOK and BE Angelina Jolie. I knew her lips were done because she can't close her mouth and she talks funny with them. Angies are not fake. I have followed her since she was a kid...

All the news stations are investigating her and tonight Glenn Beck or Lou Dobbs will have a segment on her. Other shows have mentioned it too.

I want to know if she is an illegal?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Whether she is an illegal alien or not, she's got major problems. She seems to love publicity, I hope she doesn't get as much as she's looking for. She should take some of the disability money she scammed and check herself into a mental hospital. Her kids should also be taken from her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: Is She Illegal too?

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    BREAKING NEWS

The mom of 8 babies & 14 kids total under the age of 7, has just been found out!

1. She said she was not on welfare and could support her kids. (she fell in the hospital one time and sued them for $175,000, sounds like that's gone.)
    She is on FOODSTAMPS! I hope they take every kid! Her mom is PISSED!

2. She has Depression, PTSD and Paranoia! Yikes, depression is one thing and PTSD is another BUT Paranoia?? That's close to schizophrenia...

3. She is trying to LOOK and BE Angelina Jolie.

All the news stations are investigating her and tonight Glenn Beck or Lou Dobbs will have a segment on her. Other shows have mentioned it too.

So it WASN'T my imagination!!

I was watching the videos of her and, quite frankly, I thought she seemed a "little off".

By no means am I any kind of expert on the subject, but in my line of work I deal quite extensively with people who suffer a variety of disorders, and/or, are on medication.

Just in watching her, she struck me as someone with some issues going on and, in all probability, on some type of medication

3. She is trying to LOOK and BE Angelina Jolie.

LOL!!! The first thing my husband said was "Who in the hell does she think she is, Angelina Jolie?"

That was EXACTLY who he thought she was trying to imitate
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL, American Citizens who know Angelina Jolie thought the same upon seeing this mother of 14 babies. The babies need help.

3 of the other kids are on SSI and she has a private nanny service

SSI runs about $750 a month per child but she said on TV "I get no gov help

Are the children disabled? Disabled children do get SSI.

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56

Guess so the John & ken Show in LA had 2 hours on this yesterday

Like I said in an earlier post: I see those kids as future victims of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy! THEY will be the ones to pay so "Mommy" can stay in the spotlight!

I think Megan Kelly said on Fox that 2 of the 6 older kids have a disability and gets quite a sum for them, and food stamps etc. They had pictures of the room they all share in the house and it's impossible to imagine 8 more comming and not knowing if they too may not have some sort of disability.

Got the impression she's not.....except her father said he was going to go back to the middle-east to get a job to be able to support the growing family. That doesn't make sense, to me, but it's what I heard......I know her mother isn't thrilled about it. The whole thing is crazy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast