Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm with ya PinestrawGuys! Although how much good it will do with the corupt voting system we have who knows. As far as that goes it may not matter if anyone votes or not.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is strictly my opinion. We don't have too much more time to keep getting it wrong. It's sink or swim time. I don't think this country can afford another 4 years of the same old, same old. The dollar is dropping faster than a free faller and this country is rapidly sinking into third world status in our work force. Our freedoms are being yanked right out from under us, one congressional bill at time. The government is raising our kids and the cost of gasoline is draining our wallets. Health care cost are a joke and you only get it free if you break our laws to come into this country. We are on the verge of being merged with 2 other countries against our will. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that we have continually allowed this government to rule against the Constitution, and it's going to get worse if we don't get the backbone to stop it now. In my opinion, we don't have another 4 years at this rate, because in other 4 years you can kiss this country goodby as you know it.

I don't know about you, but it scares the hell out of me at the direction this country is being driven in, and I'm going to do all I can to change the driver.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Well, I'll keep fighting them until they come get me and throw me into one of their FEMA 're-education' camps.

MW
    Duncan Hunter is not affiliated with the CFR and he does not support NAFTA, CAFTA, LOST treaty, SPP, or the WTO.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hunter has a lot of good points, but follows Bush's plan for the war in Iraq. He doesn't want to leave.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Follow the money. You wanna take this system by the horns, then know the difference between Public Money, and Private Money. Then you will truely awaken.

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=148060
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

I think he should remain to be a constitutional thorn in their side.

I am fairly sure these Republi-corp machines running (save for Tancredo and Hunter) will eventually have to re-install their public discourse interactivity software, quite possibly have new ai/personalities installed if the constitutional message gets thru.

No. The constitution is the very heart of America. Paul should not withdraw. Hunter should not withdraw. Tancredo should not have withdrawn.

The establishment fears the message more than the messenger. If the people stand together and refuse to be divided by race, religion, or ethnicity as the politicians demand, the establishment loses their power. Instead of the reward and punishment system used by government to control and rule the people, we would have representation as defined by the constitution. The ruling class would lose their power. That scares them. It should. Once we actually get what we have always been promised, equality, they will never get control again. We know it. They know we know it. They are terrified we will get it done. Their fear is the only thing that gives me hope. What I relish is that their fear is more and more obvious.

No, I won't vote for anyone else - and will write in for Ron Paul.

I'm not sure what 'culturist sensibility' is - but I think Ron Paul has an understanding and a respect for the constitution. That seems to be missing in all the rest -

So as someone asked, why doesn't everyone get on board with the constitution and vote for Ron Paul?

I hope he goes the distance and speaks his message until election day - hopefully to be elected - if not to have the message out there.

If he doesn't get elected, there will come a time, when we are loosing more and more of our freedoms, or God forbid get drug into another war, build that superhighway, give amnesty, end up with the Amero rather than dollars, and belong to the NAU rather than the USA - his words will echo in their minds - and hopefully we may still have time.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

If he doesn't get elected, there will come a time, when we are loosing more and more of our freedoms, or God forbid get drug into another war, build that superhighway, give amnesty, end up with the Amero rather than dollars, and belong to the NAU rather than the USA - his words will echo in their minds - and hopefully we may still have time.
    WORDS OF WISDOM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12