THE VIDEO IS VERY VIOLENT - CAUTION

Another non-violent Muslim attack. - Candidates for magnetic brain therapy?

October 13, 2015 | 10:06 AM
SICK: Palestinian Rams Car into Civilians Then Gets Out with Axe to Butcher Victims – WATCH

By: Slade Johnston (Breaking911 Newsroom)October 13, 2015 | 10:06 AMHome » Bad News » Terrorism » SICK: Palestinian Rams Car into Civilians Then Gets Out with Axe to Butcher Victims – WATCH

Tuesday was just getting started in Israel and by noon there were already three people murdered and dozens wounded in five terror attacks in Jerusalem, Ra’anana and Kiryat Ata. One of the victims was idenified as Rabbi Yeshayahu Krishevsky, 60.

Hamas responded by praising the attacks, saying they are “a message to anyone who harms our holy places. We call to continue the intifada, which is the natural response to the world’s silence.”

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu convened his Security Cabinet at midday to decide what steps need to be taken to curb the attacks.

In the Geulah attack, which took place on Malkhei Yisrael Street, a terrorist drove a car into a bus stop, killing 60-year-old Rabbi Yeshayahu Krishevsky and seriously wounding another. The terrorist got out of the car and started stabbing the two victims repeatedly. A nearby security guard shot the terrorist, critically wounding him.

Moshe Shmueli, who was lightly wounded in the attack, spoke about what he endured in the attack. “We can see what’s happening in the country. It’s an act from heaven that comes to awaken the people of Israel,” he said.

“I wanted to take bus 59 and was waiting at the bus stop when all of a sudden a vehicle appeared and rammed into the bus stop with great force,” Shmueli recounted. “I was sitting inside the bus stop while outside was an older man. It could’ve been a lot worse. I was near the terrorist who got out of the car – a giant man with hatred – and started hitting me and I immediately realized it wasn’t an accident, but a terror attack. I left everything and ran. All of a sudden I heard gunfire and people telling me to run. I went into a house and the good people there treated me.”

The terrorist, identified as Alaa Abu Jamal, a resident of East Jerusalem with Israeli citizenship, was using a Bezeq company car belonging to his employers when he rammed into the bus stop.

http://breaking911.com/video-palesti...tcher-victims/