Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is Sickening

This is sickening. We should not have ANY relations with ANY country who would do this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1811
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The radical Muslims are succeeding in exporting their twisted systems into the rest of the world, particulary the US and Europe through "diversity and PC and government inaction." The only thing to stop their intrusion into our lives and society will be for the people to stand up. Once again, our own government fails us and is, in fact, complicit in the problem.

If the corruption, ineffectiveness, and huge useless bureaucracy that our government has become doesn't scream out for DOWNSIZING, then you must be brain dead (or part or parcel of the useless bureaucracy).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am confused. I see NO sign of this "muslim" insurgency or wackiness here in the United States. NONE!

NOW, I know people in the UK and they do tell me that the political correctness is OUT OF CONTROL and that muslims are getting alot of leeway and special considerations. I heard that they also wanted to change some school history or something like that so as to not offend the muslims... sorta like we are doing for the illegals to the south. hmmmm... many countries are being over-run by immigrants to dilute the electorate, and powerbase of the people. When you allow third-worlders, who come from poverty and NO power, our countries are utopia. These immigrants have NO history here (or over there) and therefore that patriotic pride in ones country is slowy going away.... till there will be no opposition to the machinations of the government.

Here is something you are all not getting, at least I am thinking - I could be wrong, is that the GOVERNMENTS are allowing this. Most of the countries of the EU are experiencing negative influxes of immigration. What is most interesting is that THESE countries are under the EU and are orchestrated by string pullers. Now..

This is what is happening here, but it is happening in reverse - massive immigration THEN the NAU.

Those in power are controlling things so much so that the will of the people has no basis. The UK citizenry has allowed this, and with 'our' political correctness in the states - we will see it happen here too.

What I find also interesting is that many talk show hosts - who are supposedly "right" of the line are supporting candidates that will ONLY promote and approve of amnesties and illegal immigration. Why do you think? Why do you think that ALL of these same radio hosts also love the war.

Many of us keep seperating all these issues, but they are all symptoms form the same source.

We need to start addressing the source rather than always trying to put our fires on the symptoms... soon, if not already, this will be too big for us to contend with. Perhaps that is exactly why all this legislation is coming thru.... hmmmm.

Re: This is Sickening

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    This is sickening. We should not have ANY relations with ANY country who would do this.

It wasn't that long ago that the white slave masters in the US used the same practices as punishment for black slaves.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I am confused. I see NO sign of this "muslim" insurgency or wackiness here in the United States. NONE!

I don't either, but it may be happening in some areas.

Yes, the illegal immigration, the PC stuff, all of it is just a tool to break down the sovereignty of a country - in our case it is the illegals, mostly from the south. The globalist use whatever means is at hand.

As for rewriting history, I have been curious. Texas was pretty hep on teaching it's kids Texas History. We had it in 7th grade - all year and a half year was required in high school. I don't think that is still true, don't know, but I 'm wondering if what Texas History they get has been rewritten.

It wasn't that long ago that the white slave masters in the US used the same practices as punishment for black slaves.
    That is HORRIBLE. What was wrong with their minds back then. Thank God our country came to see how wrong such a thing is.

I blame the "governments" over there for things like this.

Which countries do this?

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    I guess BrightNail seems to have forgotten the FIRST bombing of the WTC and the successful destruction of it in 2001 -- either that or his tinfoil hat is two sizes two small.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Re: This is Sickening

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

Yeah, over a HUNDRED YEARS AGO SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY DOESN'T IT?
    Let's also remember Egypt, the jewel of ancient African civilization ALSO practiced slavery.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

You're obviously not paying attention.

- In Lincoln Park, Mich., Fitness USA relented when Muslim women demanded that the gym wall off a co-ed aerobic center from their women-only section because men could see them working out.

- In Bridgeview, Ill., a Muslim school says it wants its girls' basketball team to play road games against non-Muslim schools provided the public schools ban men and teenage boys from the game.

- The Kansas City International Airport has added several foot-washing basins in restrooms to accommodate a growing number of Muslim taxicab drivers who requested the facilities to prepare for daily Islamic prayer.

- Muslim cab drivers in Minneapolis refuse to transport customers carrying alcohol.

- In North Seattle, Wash., a public pool set up a swim time for Muslim women in which men, even male lifeguards, are banned.

Before I go any further, perhaps I should ask what your definition of wackiness and insurgency is.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why should these people get special consideration for their religious practices?

What happened to the separation of church and government?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast