Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BrightNail wrote:

I am confused. I see NO sign of this "muslim" insurgency or wackiness here in the United States. NONE!
    You're obviously not paying attention.

- In Lincoln Park, Mich., Fitness USA relented when Muslim women demanded that the gym wall off a co-ed aerobic center from their women-only section because men could see them working out.

- In Bridgeview, Ill., a Muslim school says it wants its girls' basketball team to play road games against non-Muslim schools provided the public schools ban men and teenage boys from the game.

- The Kansas City International Airport has added several foot-washing basins in restrooms to accommodate a growing number of Muslim taxicab drivers who requested the facilities to prepare for daily Islamic prayer.

- Muslim cab drivers in Minneapolis refuse to transport customers carrying alcohol.

- In North Seattle, Wash., a public pool set up a swim time for Muslim women in which men, even male lifeguards, are banned.

Before I go any further, perhaps I should ask what your definition of wackiness and insurgency is.
    hmmm, where to begin.

Here is some simple logic. If I slap your face. Then I slap your face again. then you hit me back - and I point at you and say "See!!! This person is trying to attack us and hurt us!!". This is what is going on.

Not sure any of you know this, but its common knowledge. We are occupying foreign lands that are sacred and considered "home" to these 'people'. We are ONLY over there to promote OUR & "another countries" agenda. That is it. I mean, I don't find it coincidental that all the top tiers bend knee to "certain powerful lobbying groups that represent other countries' - but I digress.

So, "IF" they bomb some of our installations. What do you expect? You expect them to capitulate like nice little bugs? What do you expect. You are showing us "look, see what they do.." but what you are ignoring - which is a HUGE PART, is what WE DO! You use 'destroyed buildings' as a panacea to your righteous argument - but before those buildings had fallen, we have been forcing ourselves on them for decades. Our sanctions against Iraq cost Iraqi civilians their lives in the 100's of thousands.

Then there is the oil for food scandal.

I find it rather interesting that many of you HATE the concept of the NAU and open borders etc... and this globalism that is being forced on us.. YET, you completely ignore this idealogy when WE as a nation, militarily do this 'globalistic democracy pushing' agenda. I mean, the UN is behind much of this too - who the heck do you think the CFR and their cronies are?

MW, you point out 4 or 5 instances THRU-OUT the United States, and these are instances that are cultural. IF these issues happen in public and on public/city funded areas - THEN, it is OUR job to file suit or call our politicians. I mean, c'mon, these are silly stories and though they show 'goofy muslims stretching the boundaries of their culture' it is NOT a Country wide threat. "IF" you are looking for threats, just look to see who owns all the major banks, and media. THOSE are the real culprits and defiers of this country. You are ALL running about pointing fingers at all the wrong boogymen. I mean, I could point at all the things Russian Mobsters, and Italian mobsters are and have been involved in - lets round up all italians and russians and put them out. I mean, selectively taking stories and applying them to whole is rather intellectually dishonest. Who do you think pushes this propaganda machine about the islofascistnazis'? I mean, c'mon - put two and two together.

I guess BrightNail seems to have forgotten the FIRST bombing of the WTC and the successful destruction of it in 2001 -- either that or his tinfoil hat is two sizes two small.
    So, lets see. We promote these terrorist groups - give them knowledge and support them and manipulate them as we see fit. Lets occupy their land with military bases and support Israel against them. I think if anybody has a tinfoil hat, it is you. You seem to ignore all the reasons why you have a cold. You don't have a cold because some muslim kid coughed in your face, you have a cold because you are prancing about without the common sense to wear a jacket and shirt in cold weather.

We have been manipulating them for oil for decades. Siding with one, propping up one extremist then turning against them. I mean, to ignore the cause is a clear window for it to keep happening.

What do you expect them to do. Seriously, I am asking. IF you have no standing army to confront your invaders (yes, we are invaders) - how are you gonna do them damage? You HAVE to be a terrorist. How else can you effect damage.

I mean, our trumped reasons for the war in iraq. ALL THE LIES, ALL THE MISINFORMATION and JUST recently (today in fact) -- IRAN IS NOT A THREAT ---- YET, all of you were blowing trumpets of WAR against IRAN. I mean, have you all forgotten your war mongering. I told you they were not a threat, and EVEN if they were - let Israel deal with them. Now, they are NOT a threat - now what?

We have instigated invasions, sanctions, embargos, manipulations in the middle east for decades. And now the chickens are coming home to roost and you all are like "see, they are animals... kill them!". WE CAUSED THIS.

We need to get the heck out and let them live their lives. THIS INVASIAN and subsequent "brainswashing of the American masses" that muslims are evil (its all over the MSM - who owns the msm?) ISSSSSSS a Globalist agenda. THE SAME agenda we are up in arms against here...... yet we condone it overseas..

Why is Al-Queda's membership up?

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    I am confused. I see NO sign of this "muslim" insurgency or wackiness here in the United States. NONE!

NOW, I know people in the UK and they do tell me that the political correctness is OUT OF CONTROL and that muslims are getting alot of leeway and special considerations. I heard that they also wanted to change some school history or something like that so as to not offend the muslims... sorta like we are doing for the illegals to the south. hmmmm... many countries are being over-run by immigrants to dilute the electorate, and powerbase of the people. When you allow third-worlders, who come from poverty and NO power, our countries are utopia. These immigrants have NO history here (or over there) and therefore that patriotic pride in ones country is slowy going away.... till there will be no opposition to the machinations of the government.

Here is something you are all not getting, at least I am thinking - I could be wrong, is that the GOVERNMENTS are allowing this. Most of the countries of the EU are experiencing negative influxes of immigration. What is most interesting is that THESE countries are under the EU and are orchestrated by string pullers. Now..

This is what is happening here, but it is happening in reverse - massive immigration THEN the NAU.

Those in power are controlling things so much so that the will of the people has no basis. The UK citizenry has allowed this, and with 'our' political correctness in the states - we will see it happen here too.

What I find also interesting is that many talk show hosts - who are supposedly "right" of the line are supporting candidates that will ONLY promote and approve of amnesties and illegal immigration. Why do you think? Why do you think that ALL of these same radio hosts also love the war.

Many of us keep seperating all these issues, but they are all symptoms form the same source.

We need to start addressing the source rather than always trying to put our fires on the symptoms... soon, if not already, this will be too big for us to contend with. Perhaps that is exactly why all this legislation is coming thru.... hmmmm.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is an idea many of us are attempting to promote. Your feedback is welcome and your participation is requested.

The Problem:

The U.S. Government has grown too big and apparently does not feel obligated to listen to and act upon the voices of the everyday U.S. citizens… the legal ones anyway! They pass unpopular legislation, or try to, secretively by adding them as amendments to bills that have to get passed. (Example: Adding the ‘Dream Act’ amnesty to an appropriations bill).

They continue to push toward globalization ( NAU ), spend uncontrollably ( Universal Healthcare & Prescription Drugs ), sign treaties contrary to the will of the people (NAFTA, CAFTA, SPP ), give our tax money and grant citizenship rights to people here illegally!

There is now virtually no difference between the two major parties. The Republicans spend as much as the Democrats and will not secure our borders either. So how do we get the attention of the Parties?

Proposal:

Attack the part of their power base that ’WE THE PEOPLE’ control.

The both Parties need money and VOTERS. The Soros’ of the world supply the cash for the most part, but we control our votes individually.

There is an election coming in 2008. The Parties, pollsters and media will be speculating based upon registered voters ( Republican, Democrat or Independent ) who will win. They will then start predicting, before all the votes are even counted, the winner.

The Parties depend on their base both financial and voter. Let’s band together and launch an effort to deplete their known voter base.

How:

· If you are a registered Republican or Democrat… re-register as an Independent.
    · Contact friends, neighbors and Family explain the concept and ask them to do the same.
    · Research the procedure for your State and get copies of the necessary forms. Also find out by county where the forms have to go… mail addresses or fax numbers.
    · Have a favorite talk show… call or e-mail them with the concept.
    · Write your local newspaper.
    · Help register new voters as Independents.

Effect:

I have seen a map that shows areas of the country as red for Republican or blue for Democrat… nothing for Independents.

If it can be shown that there are enough Independent voters:

· Candidates would be willing to run as independents.
    · The parties’ confidence that they have a lock on your vote will be shaken.
    · The major parties will have to listen and perform to insure votes.

If we can get enough support for a Beck, O’Reilly, Limbaugh, Ingram or Coulter to notice, I believe this could work big time!

MW
    You (BrightNail) said this:

I (MW) said this:

You're obviously not paying attention.

- In Lincoln Park, Mich., Fitness USA relented when Muslim women demanded that the gym wall off a co-ed aerobic center from their women-only section because men could see them working out.

- In Bridgeview, Ill., a Muslim school says it wants its girls' basketball team to play road games against non-Muslim schools provided the public schools ban men and teenage boys from the game.

- The Kansas City International Airport has added several foot-washing basins in restrooms to accommodate a growing number of Muslim taxicab drivers who requested the facilities to prepare for daily Islamic prayer.

- Muslim cab drivers in Minneapolis refuse to transport customers carrying alcohol.

- In North Seattle, Wash., a public pool set up a swim time for Muslim women in which men, even male lifeguards, are banned.
    And in response you (BrightNail) said this:

hmmm, where to begin.

Here is some simple logic. If I slap your face. Then I slap your face again. then you hit me back - and I point at you and say "See!!! This person is trying to attack us and hurt us!!". This is what is going on.

Not sure any of you know this, but its common knowledge. We are occupying foreign lands that are sacred and considered "home" to these 'people'. We are ONLY over there to promote OUR & "another countries" agenda. That is it. I mean, I don't find it coincidental that all the top tiers bend knee to "certain powerful lobbying groups that represent other countries' - but I digress.

So, "IF" they bomb some of our installations. What do you expect? You expect them to capitulate like nice little bugs? What do you expect. You are showing us "look, see what they do.." but what you are ignoring - which is a HUGE PART, is what WE DO! You use 'destroyed buildings' as a panacea to your righteous argument - but before those buildings had fallen, we have been forcing ourselves on them for decades. Our sanctions against Iraq cost Iraqi civilians their lives in the 100's of thousands.

Then there is the oil for food scandal.

I find it rather interesting that many of you HATE the concept of the NAU and open borders etc... and this globalism that is being forced on us.. YET, you completely ignore this idealogy when WE as a nation, militarily do this 'globalistic democracy pushing' agenda. I mean, the UN is behind much of this too - who the heck do you think the CFR and their cronies are?

MW, you point out 4 or 5 instances THRU-OUT the United States, and these are instances that are cultural. IF these issues happen in public and on public/city funded areas - THEN, it is OUR job to file suit or call our politicians. I mean, c'mon, these are silly stories and though they show 'goofy muslims stretching the boundaries of their culture' it is NOT a Country wide threat. "IF" you are looking for threats, just look to see who owns all the major banks, and media. THOSE are the real culprits and defiers of this country. You are ALL running about pointing fingers at all the wrong boogymen. I mean, I could point at all the things Russian Mobsters, and Italian mobsters are and have been involved in - lets round up all italians and russians and put them out. I mean, selectively taking stories and applying them to whole is rather intellectually dishonest. Who do you think pushes this propaganda machine about the islofascistnazis'? I mean, c'mon - put two and two together.
    Geez, why couldn't you have just said you were wrong in your comment regarding Muslim wackiness here in the United States and left it at that. The attempt to justify the 9/11 tragedy and Muslim terrorism in general wasn't necessary. I'll not respond to the rest of the junk you wrote because it had absolutely nothing to do with my response to you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A few years ago, when I still lived in San Diego, I was walking in a mall on a very hot August day (it was in the triple digits that day).

Walking ahead of me were a middle-eastern couple. The man was wearing shorts, a short-sleeved shirt and sandals. The woman, on the other hand, was wearing a full burka (sp?)...head-to-toe sheets covering all but her eyes. And it was pure black. She was also about 8 months pregnant.

And she was being very careful to walk BEHIND her husband.

I, being the brazen woman that I can sometimes be, said to the woman as I passed: "You are a fool to allow yourself to be treated like this. You're in America now; you don't have to put up with this."

I don't think she understood a word I said, but her husband might have, because he glared at me.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

MW
    americangirl wrote:

I, being the brazen woman that I can sometimes be, said to the woman as I passed: "You are a fool to allow yourself to be treated like this. You're in America now; you don't have to put up with this."
    Good on you!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    A few years ago, when I still lived in San Diego, I was walking in a mall on a very hot August day (it was in the triple digits that day).

Walking ahead of me were a middle-eastern couple. The man was wearing shorts, a short-sleeved shirt and sandals. The woman, on the other hand, was wearing a full burka (sp?)...head-to-toe sheets covering all but her eyes. And it was pure black. She was also about 8 months pregnant.

I don't think she understood a word I said, but her husband might have, because he glared at me.
    Of course, if AG had made this remark in ANY islamic country she probably would've been arrested for any one of a number of "crimes against islam." Freedom of speech is not something to be taken lightly and neither is AG's courage in saying this! Kudos to you AG!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I mean, our trumped reasons for the war in iraq. ALL THE LIES, ALL THE MISINFORMATION and JUST recently (today in fact) -- IRAN IS NOT A THREAT ---- YET, all of you were blowing trumpets of WAR against IRAN. I mean, have you all forgotten your war mongering. I told you they were not a threat, and EVEN if they were - let Israel deal with them. Now, they are NOT a threat - now what?
    Please stop the accusatory language. It's always: we did this, we did that, all of you, you all.

First of all I had nothing to do with the Iraq war and do not want to invade Iran. I don't own any of it and will not accept any responsibility for any of the damage done or being planned for the future.

In the mean time the real culprits play both sides and again it's WE and US that get ALL the blame and the shame.

I'm not having it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl

Of course, if AG had made this remark in ANY islamic country she probably would've been arrested for any one of a number of "crimes against islam." Freedom of speech is not something to be taken lightly and neither is AG's courage in saying this! Kudos to you AG!
    Thank you
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12