Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So, I Just Went Ballistic on Comcast . . .

I have began to notice more and more of the channels in my cable package have been converted to spanish speaking only programs . . . . .

I am so fed up with these pandering, greedy corporate asshats assuming that it's ok to give you a cable package at a certain price but not ask you if you mind subsidizing their spanish speaking pandering. I asked the customer service rep for a package that had zero spanish channels and he stated that the only thing I can do is use some ridiculous measure to block them. I told him I wanted the channels that I paid for in English only and that is a problem that Comcast needs to fix.

Additionally, the fact that Comcast charges you a month in advance, yet pays the consumer no interest at the end of the contract is not only illegal but outrageous as well. If you multiply the number of consumers who pay for Comcast cable service times the number of years of interest, I am sure it is a substantial amount of ill gotten gains that Comcast rakes in annually.

I'm going to look for an attorney to take on the corporate asshats doing business this way. It's time for a class action lawsuit . . ..
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    WMM let us know if we can help.If you have an address or anything we can email mail or phone them and express our oppion to them too.Be glad to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    WMM let us know if we can help.If you have an address or anything we can email mail or phone them and express our oppion to them too.Be glad to help out.
    Thanks duckman I plan on finding an attorney my #1 mission beginning Monday morning. I told them that I am not alone and that millions of Americans are fed up with the corporate and government pandering to illegal invaders and having to press 1 for English, etc in this country.

Any ALIPACERS that are interested in calling and giving these greedy corrupt traitors your opinions, the Customer Service Number for Comcast is:

1-866-594-1234

Thanks all!!!

UVerse sent me an email letting me know that there were an additional 19 "free" channels - all in Spanish. I sent them a no thank you note.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good job WhatMattersMost!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member AmericanTreeFarmer's Avatar
    That is a leap past logic not every Latino in this country is illegal. I have Latino relatives who are legal immigrants. The legal immigrants in my family are not the only ones. There are quite a few on here because not all like illegal immigration.

Banned
    Whatmatters, I call them all the time bitchin about those spanish stations. One guy told me "Well, I am sure there are some sports channels that you dont watch, it is the same thing." I told him "Not really, I can at least understand what the hell they are saying." Just so you know, if you lose cable for any reason, you can call them and get a debit on your bill. We had a snowstorm here last year, with no power for 2 days. Somebody told me to call them and get credit. I dont normaly nickle and dime things, but they have no problem charging me a fee when I was two days late paying their bill, so I called and got a couple of dollars off my bill. They are getting more spanish everyday. They should just change their name to Comcasto and get it the hell over with.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    UVerse sent me an email letting me know that there were an additional 19 "free" channels - all in Spanish. I sent them a no thank you note.
    These people are blinded by their greed that they have no conscious or loyalty to the American consumers that made their companies successful.

The corruption in this country is just breathtaking on every level.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    Good job WhatMattersMost!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so fed up with the corporate and government pandering. Thanks Kiara!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanTreeFarmer
    That is a leap past logic not every Latino in this country is illegal. I have Latino relatives who are legal immigrants. The legal immigrants in my family are not the only ones. There are quite a few on here because not all like illegal immigration.
    Nobody ever said that every latino in this country is an illegal. However, unless the rules have changed, those who immigrated here legally are required to at least read and speak BASIC ENGLISH.

That being said, as an American citizen and consumer, those I do business with should not force me to endure yhe annoyance of pressing 2 for English in my country, nor should I be forced to financially subsidize spanish programs that I have no use for.

If Comcast wants a spanish network then they need to separate the two and let those who want or need spanish programming pay for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast