Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They should charge seperately for any spanish speaking channels. Let the spanish speakers pay for their laziness in not learning the language of the Country!!

I know this is a little off topic but our country fair is going on tonight. Take one guess as to the type of music they are playing.

I found I can use the parental controls to block channels that annoy me when I click through channel by channel.

Then you get a box to enter the code instead of listening to the babel.

How about the same movies playing over and over lately? It has become rampant.

Oops sorry. We must pause for a commercial break!

When I started looking into where the money was coming from to buy off the politicians and subvert the immigration laws of the world, I came across what may be the root of many of our problems. Fiat Money.

No matter how much real money people can put together to build their countries the way they want there are those that can print up what ever it takes to get their way.

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world's wealth. Each one of us has one SUPER Dollar in front of him.

You own half of everything and so do I.

I'm the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.
    You're not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more SUPER Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your SUPER Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn't the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because YOU'VE BEEN STIFFED with the bill for the money I PRINTED UP to get YOU TO DO what I WANTED.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can't keep up with the fake money presses.

We are going to have to regain control of our government before we can regain control of our currency. We are going to have to regain control of our currency before we can regain control of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    They should charge seperately for any spanish speaking channels. Let the spanish speakers pay for their laziness in not learning the language of the Country!!
    The hard working thing has always kind of cracked me up. I'm pretty sure it does them also.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Whatmatters, I call them all the time bitchin about those spanish stations. One guy told me "Well, I am sure there are some sports channels that you dont watch, it is the same thing." I told him "Not really, I can at least understand what the hell they are saying." Just so you know, if you lose cable for any reason, you can call them and get a debit on your bill. We had a snowstorm here last year, with no power for 2 days. Somebody told me to call them and get credit. I dont normaly nickle and dime things, but they have no problem charging me a fee when I was two days late paying their bill, so I called and got a couple of dollars off my bill. They are getting more spanish everyday. They should just change their name to Comcasto and get it the hell over with.
    We are so on the same page. It's just the principle of the entire issue. If they want to pimp and pander to the criminal element in this country then they should foot the bill. I hate it when these corporate crooks assume that we don't mind subsidizing their cheap illegal alien labor or accomodating the bottom of Mexico's barrel in the name of fattening their bottom line.

It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    I found I can use the parental controls to block channels that annoy me when I click through channel by channel.

Then you get a box to enter the code instead of listening to the babel.

How about the same movies playing over and over lately? It has become rampant.

Oops sorry. We must pause for a commercial break!

When I started looking into where the money was coming from to buy off the politicians and subvert the immigration laws of the world, I came across what may be the root of many of our problems. Fiat Money.

No matter how much real money people can put together to build their countries the way they want there are those that can print up what ever it takes to get their way.

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world's wealth. Each one of us has one SUPER Dollar in front of him.

You own half of everything and so do I.

I'm the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.
    You're not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more SUPER Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your SUPER Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn't the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because YOU'VE BEEN STIFFED with the bill for the money I PRINTED UP to get YOU TO DO what I WANTED.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can't keep up with the fake money presses.

We are going to have to regain control of our government before we can regain control of our currency. We are going to have to regain control of our currency before we can regain control of our country.
    Excellent points and I couldn't agree more. When I called "CONcast" they told me to do the parental control thing and that is when I became livid. To insult American consumers by telling them to go out of their way to accommodate Comcast's greed for having illegal alien customers' laziness and ignorance while squatting in my country was just too much. I'm sick of pressing 2 for English; I am sick of pressing # to bypass spanish when I call my bank and other places. I'm sick of seeing them constantly knocked up with 3 fighting over the stroller; I'm sick of seeing them lined up in the grocery store with 2 and 3 carts full of junk food and whipping out their "Purple Platinum" card to pay for it with my tax dollars.

Why should we be constantly subjected to the tower of babble and constantly inconvenienced to accomodate these ignorant interlopers? This is AMERICA, not AMEXICO.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

WMM,

We dont' have Comcast, over here they use Cox and it's the same thing. The best way to let them have it is to tell them of your displeasure by cutting off your service. There are TONS of cheaper ways to watch tv thru the net - they are making tvs now that have wi-fi. That way you can stream only the shows you want. There is always Netflix too.

If I had my way, Id have gotten rid of cable a looong time ago...too many other members in the house would have my head for it tho.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

COX sends me their advertisements in 100% SPANISH

The only thing I can read is the phone number....and I have called and really really let them have it..... I haven't gotten an ad recently
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12