Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Social Security Reaches The Tipping Point

Today, Social Security starts to pay out more than it takes in.

Aren't you glad that when your SS checks stop clearing you can get FREE THERAPY thanks to Universal Healthcare?

just askin...

p.s. amnesty ain't gonna help neither.

S.T.O.P. AMNESTY NOW!

have a nice day!

Moving to other topic's
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What this means is: Lawyers are lousy at math!

Yes, this is the 800 lb gorilla that no one will admit is there. The social agenda the Democrats are advancing will only add more costs to our already overburdened entitlements system. The sluggish economy (it's not just tanking stock markets and recent unemployment. It is, also, decades of elites purchasing foreign products such as $50,000 foreign SUV's, and decades of remittances to numerous foreign countries) will add to the growing insolvency, while Keynsian liberals try to dump more US taxpayer money into this whirlpool of irresponsibility.

Obviously, the lawyer groups in control of our country also are blind to the millions of new SSI recipients who will be trudging in here as well.

We are finally achieving FDR's vision of cradle to grave security---mostly for foreign citizens. All the way from anchor babies to elderly SSI recipients.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is that with or without the funds stolen by the govt to cover general expenses. If the Dems and Repubs both would have left the "lockbox" alone, perhaps this problem wouldn't exist or would be less severe. As is, there is nothing there but IOUs from the feds.

A change of topic but - can someone tell me what happens to the healthcare taxes collected for four years before "benefits" begin. Into the general treasury or set aside. Guess which way I vote?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Despite what you may hear about the system going broke, the funds from workers' payroll taxes will cover all retirees' payments until 2016 even if no changes are made to the current program. After that the Social Security Administration can cover full benefits until 2037 by cashing in its Treasury bonds from the Social Security trust fund. And when the bonds run out, income from payroll taxes would be enough to cover about 75% of payments for decades."

http://money.cnn.com/2009/09/17/retirem ... /index.htm

http://www.alipac.us/modules.phpname=Fo ... c&p=991795
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

a rhetorical question

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Is that with or without the funds stolen by the govt to cover general expenses. If the Dems and Repubs both would have left the "lockbox" alone, perhaps this problem wouldn't exist or would be less severe. As is, there is nothing there but IOUs from the feds.

A change of topic but - can someone tell me what happens to the healthcare taxes collected for four years before "benefits" begin. Into the general treasury or set aside. Guess which way I vote?

SURE. that money was spent long ago. it's the most inventive and successful Ponzi ever to come along the pike. that money will go to pay back debts we acquired over 50 years ago. please don't think for a minute that that money is going into a mutual fund i'm sorry, i'm cracking myself up.

p.s. i only just got that was a rhetorical question. sorry.