Thread: The Solution

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Solution

Subject: The Solution

My mailbox is being flooded with mail concerning gas prices and illegal immigrants. To boycott oil companies or not, to provide amnesty to illegal immigrants or not, etc.

Since I have become jaded to the various solutions proposed by the Republicans, Democrats, Sierra Club, ACLU, etc., I have elected to solve the problems as they affect me.

It solves both my gas and illegal immigrant problems.

I have hired illegal immigrants to push my car. They're plentiful and cheaper than buying gas. Then I pay them in pesos so they have to go home to spend it.

I love it when a plan comes together.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Re: The Solution

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Subject: The Solution

My mailbox is being flooded with mail concerning gas prices and illegal immigrants. To boycott oil companies or not, to provide amnesty to illegal immigrants or not, etc.

Since I have become jaded to the various solutions proposed by the Republicans, Democrats, Sierra Club, ACLU, etc., I have elected to solve the problems as they affect me.

It solves both my gas and illegal immigrant problems.

I have hired illegal immigrants to push my car. They're plentiful and cheaper than buying gas. Then I pay them in pesos so they have to go home to spend it.

I love it when a plan comes together.
    HAHA!! If I were you, I would make sure your illegals know traffic laws! You don't want to get a ticket speeding in a school zone, like they do here. Plus, you can probably pick up illegals AT a gas station, how convenient!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&