Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some choice quotes from The Koran

> *Quotes from Islamic scripture, commanding murder:

> Qur'an, 8:12 "Remember Allah inspired the angels: I am with you.
    > Give firmness to the believers. I will instill terror into the hearts
    > of the unbelievers: you smite them above their necks and smite all
    > their fingertips off of them."

> Qur'an, 8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief
    > [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the
    > whole world)."

> Qur'an, 9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them,
    > take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using
    > every stratagem of war."

> Qur'an, 47:4 "When you meet the unbelievers in jihad [holy war],
    > chop off their heads. And when you have brought them low, bind your
    > prisoners rigorously. Then set them free or take ransom from them
    > until the war is ended."

Ah, the "religion of peace." I feel peaceful already.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

An equal amount of horrific quotes can be taken out of the bible.

Why are you fueling a religious war, and advocating it?

Not sure you know this... BUT A HUGE amount of data exists that show that OUR involvement in other countries affairs, politics, governments and manipulations DOES impact their feelings and thoughts towards us.

Just something to think about when one listens to the MSM propaganda of conquest, that we must field to be "safe".

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Prove it. I'm merely reporting facts on the "religion of peace" if you don't like these facts I can't help you. TFB, don't read them.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Facts

It amusing every time the facts of Islam and the Quran are stated....some pacifist is offended.

America - Home of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

People must know that this is not a peaceful religion, jorge bush and the rest of the gamesmen have tried to con the enemy but it will backfire. You can't bluff people who believe they are getting heavenly bliss by killing anyone who is not a moslem. Islam is a cult, a movement of death and destruction. I refuse to be intimidated into silence.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I am a pacifist and I am tolerant of other religions. I recognize that horrific things have been done in the name of Christianity (inquisition, crusades, bloody mary etc...) However, more horrific things have been done in the name of Islam.

All of North Africa, for example, was conquered by Jihadist. Present day Afghanistan, once a flourishing trade community, was leveled by Islamist when the Khan that ruled the area converted to Islam. And lets not even start talking about individual freedoms, women's rights or god forbid the rights of homosexuals.

There are very few Islamic sects that are peaceful, tolerant and willing to grant rights and freedoms to all.

Finally religion is no reason to dislike a person or a group of peoples. If you are a true Christian you would speak with words of passion and grace and forgiveness not words of hate. Remember in the bible we killed for our God as well, it wasn't until Jesus that compassion was introduced and the other cheek turned.

That being said, if all of Islam was to wage a Holy War against Christians I believe it would be acceptable to fight against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Prove it. I'm merely reporting facts on the "religion of peace" if you don't like these facts I can't help you. TFB, don't read them.
    Old Testament or New Testament?

Old Testament, 745 violent passages/occurrences

New Testament, 126 violent passages/occurences

Lets not forget the whole dominion thing, you know, the crusades, the inquisition, etc...

These involve anything from precociousness on part of the deity*, to religious intolerance, to "do as I say, not as I do," to just plain outbursts of anger. Most are directed by or said to be approved/blessed by the deity.

Almost none of the organized religions are above reproach when it comes to messages of violence or intolerance, and some of the ones that are not that organized, too.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not saying that I believe the assertions that all of ANY religion are peaceful, but those in glass houses, logs and motes in eyes, and all.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    There are very few Islamic sects that are peaceful, tolerant and willing to grant rights and freedoms to all.
    Sadly proven true time and again.

*"The deity" is used above out of respect for those who do not believe in the utterance or writing of their deity's name outside of prayer/supplication, not anything else, just to clarify in advance.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

Sure, some horrible quotes can be taken out of the Bible. What is your point? No one carries out the "horrible things" done by Christians ages and ages ago. BUT, HORRIBLE THINGS ARE BEING CARRIED OUT IN THE NAME OF ISLAM TODAY! SUCH AS BEHEADINGS, CHOPPED OFF DIGITS AND LIMBS, LASHINGS, TO NAME A FEW.

ISLAM, IS NOT A PEACEFUL RELIGION, AND IT WILL NEVER BE ONE. Muslim people are on a whole different plane than Christians.

Has anyone every heard about "fallen angels"? Read up and you will see the light.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really don't understand why intelligent, rational, civilized people don't run as fast as they can from ALL religions.

With regard to Islam, which is CLEARLY the most violent religion practiced today, any idiot who would chop off somebody's head in the name of some mythical deity who deemed that all unbelievers of said deity should be eliminated, well....they're hopeless.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.a...1050wmv&ak=nul

The lady in this video has a great perspective on the conflict. Supposedly aired on Al-Jazeera TV.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast