Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Something the illegals will never understand.

Only the fans of John Hughes know the cultural codes encrypted in these messages.

Here is something the illegals and their supporters will never understand.

Through the Eyes of John Hughes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5htjWHn ... ed&search=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Flashback!!!!!

I understand.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Been there, done that!

(The Breakfast Club really does remind me of my experience in HS - wasn't that much different, honest! - or maybe it was that and 1/2 Fast Times at Ridgemont High...? - I'm not so sure now...)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Dang, still do not have DSL and vidoes stop too much for me, but the 40 some seconds I could watch before I lost my patience, I got the idea of what you were conveying.

There is so much about this country, it's people, it's way of life, and so much more that is too hard to convey to the illegals, that they simply will never understand about us, and about who we are. Also, they would never get it, they do not want to, that would be assimilation.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Dang, still do not have DSL and vidoes stop too much for me, but the 40 some seconds I could watch before I lost my patience, I got the idea of what you were conveying.

There is so much about this country, it's people, it's way of life, and so much more that is too hard to convey to the illegals, that they simply will never understand about us, and about who we are. Also, they would never get it, they do not want to, that would be assimilation.
    I was 30-something then, but Ferris Bueller's DO was sooo funny!
    Wow do I remember the clothes!

There is a lot that represents America as reflected in our movies that illegals will never understand. Especially those who have no desire to assimilate.

I hope it's back to the future once we stop illegal immigration. They will never understand or want to for that matter.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think my all time favorite movie, that I felt represented what Americans deep down are was "The Patriot".

Had my father been here today, he would have said anything John Wayne. I can sort of agree though.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even though I saw both movies 10-15 years after my time, I can still appreciate what they typlify. NO OTHER NATION ON EARTH....!!!

OH MAN does that hit the nail on the head. I grew up in Dallas and was one of 5 shiny white faces that went to a school that was almost all Hispanic. Some of these folks were Mexican - Americans, most of them were illegals. That culture was so awful to have to grow up in.
    During high school my family moved to a suburb of Dallas that was the most racially diverse school I had ever gone to, white, black, brown, and we had actual Asian people whom I'd never seen before. It was a total culture shock. The shock was that all of these people that I was now going to school with were Americans. It was the typical American high school that I saw in these John Hughes films.
    You aren't kidding when you say they won't relate, I almost didn't relate either.
    That's how entrenched this problem is!! We've had several generations go through that school I went to in Dallas and they have no idea what it means to be an American.

Banned
    Aww to be young agian !!!

we all had a Uncle Buck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast