Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Something strange is going on

The home next door was sold recently , i saw a Farmers Branch community services vehicle at the home a few days ago after they moved in . The home across the street has always been a rent house , new tenants moved in a few days ago and i just saw the same city vehicle at
    that home and saw the code enforcement officer come out of the house, this vehicle is a city code enforcement vehicle . I don`t think it was the "welcome wagon" so it seems really strange don`t you think ...

FedUpinFarmersBranch
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Perhaps personal use of a city vehicle.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    Richard said:

I am sure the code enforcement officer, who i am familiar with ,did not move into either place so that is ruled out ...

FedUpinFarmersBranch
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That is peculiar. All I can guess is that the new homeowners and new tenants called the city for some reason, like faulty wiring or a sagging ceiling.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cities and counties should inspect rentals often for tenants legal status and number of occupancy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    That's what I was thinking. My neighbor down the street works for the Ft Worth water dept and the city lets him take his truck home. What is peculiar is code enforcement showing up. Inspections are done by licensed inspectors, not code enforcement. They probably might know the person that is moving in. Keep us posted.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&