Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South Carolina’s Largest City Elects GOP Mayor After Overwhelmingly Going For Biden I

State Of The Union

South Carolina’s Largest City Elects GOP Mayor After Overwhelmingly Going For Biden In 2020

Story by Andrew Rodriguez • 1h

South Carolina’s Largest City Elects GOP Mayor After Overwhelmingly Going For Biden In 2020© Provided by State Of The Union

State Rep. William Cogswell is projected to become the first Republican mayor of Charleston, South Carolina since 1877, with unofficial results showing him in the lead with 51.04% of the vote.
    Incumbent Mayor John Tecklenburg trails with 48.96%.
    Cogswell emphasized unity and a new direction in his victory speech, expressing gratitude to his supporters and voters.

Greg Price
    @greg_price11
    ·
    Follow

BREAKING: Charleston, South Carolina just elected its first Republican Mayor since 1877.William Cogswell, a former GOP State Rep, defeated incumbent Democrat Mayor John Tecklenburg in today’s runoff election by less than 1,000 votes.

Watch on X

9:48 PM · Nov 21, 2023

“The people have spoken and we’re ready, we’re ready for a new direction,” proclaimed Cogswell.“A new direction that’s smart, safe and sound,” promised the challenger.
    “A new direction that puts our citizens and residents first.” he continued.
    “And a new direction that puts labels aside so that we can find pragmatic solutions to our problems. I am humbled by the results, no doubt,” confessed Cogswell.

“I am excited about the future of our city,” celebrated Republican.
    “And I have to say thank you, thank you, thank you to all the supporters and all the voters that are out there that have expressed their confidence in me.”

South Carolina’s Largest City Elects GOP Mayor After Overwhelmingly Going For Biden In 2020 (msn.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Retarded Joey destroyed this country and the Democrat Party
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)