Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spambot!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Guess our FOCUS CAMPAIGNS & the BofA BOYCOTT is getting them very, very UPSET and nervous & jerky!!!
    Wonderful, they can expect to get MORE upset because we are not going away!

fedupinwaukegan:

In addition to Crocket's offering...

It's a numerical sequence of numbers used to uniquely identify a single computer on a network (well, actually it's safer to say it identifies information pertaining to a particular connection). The number has different parts which represent different parameters of info - you don't need to sweat the details for puposes here. I believe that all ISPs are required to log actual user names in conjunction with accounts. Although, for most purposes, that information is not exposed to others. (Sorry, that's my less-than-stellar explanation from a non-network person and on a weekend to boot! - so it leaves a lot to be desired!)

Examples:

127.0.0.1 (local loopback - eg. is a generic local address)
    etc.

Oh, and just to be clear, I just listed some examples above which I don't even know if they are valid IPs or not. They could be.. I was just throwing some examples together...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Hmmm.........I obviously missed something today because I don't have a clue of what you folks are talking about. Anyone care to explain?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IP " Internet Provider"

Am I missing something?
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12