Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Specter to defect!

Specter will defect to the Democrat Party.... and If Franken is sworn in as the winner in Minn, they will have a 60 strong majority in the Senate and pass anything Obama wants including amnesty to 20 million illegals... which will convert to Dem votes and keep them in power for years! ... Horifying!

Thank you Spector; when is he up for re-election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

at least now his voting behavior will be more in sync with his party affiliation.

I hope he politically gets trapped and the Dems throw him down in the primary or the reps take him out in the general.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No big deal to me. As far as I'm concerned this piece of crap has always been a Democrat, just like his BFF McCain. Now he's just making it official on paper. Good, hopefully that will make it easier for Toomey to win his seat.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56

im betting he switched because his chances of getting out of the primary election are better than if he would have faced if he was still GOP

Veteran GOP Switches Parties

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30456741

He says he has more in common with Democrats. Gee that is news.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Can't say I'm surprised--he's been acting like a Dem for years. I'm not sure his change of party will matter as far as the Dems getting their majority as he would have voted with them anyway. I'm sure the Reps in PA feel betrayed though, and with good reason. If things keep up as they're going currently, I think you can expect the GOP to make a strong comeback in 2010 and I expect Specter will go out with them, which would be GOOD news!

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Can't say I'm surprised--he's been acting like a Dem for years. I'm not sure his change of party will matter as far as the Dems getting their majority as he would have voted with them anyway. I'm sure the Reps in PA feel betrayed though, and with good reason. If things keep up as they're going currently, I think you can expect the GOP to make a strong comeback in 2010 and I expect Specter will go out with them, which would be GOOD news!
    Specter has been stabbing conservatives in the back for decades now. This is just one more nail in the coffin. I just wish McClown and some other gutless rinos would follow suit instead of pretending to be republicans when election time rolls around.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Coming up!

I say they can have the old fool.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Coming up!

I say they can have the old fool.
    The Dems probably don't want him either, I bet he goes down in the primary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast