Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Start Of The Second American Revolution?

The Start Of The Second American Revolution?

Paul Joseph Watson
    Friday, August 7, 2009

For a long time people have been asking why Americans are not up in arms, screaming and shouting about their fast disappearing liberties along with the continuous passage of legislation that they vehemently oppose, from the banker bailout, to the cap and trade bill, to Obamacare. Well now they are screaming and shouting – and if the momentum continues to build, this rebellion could the spark to ignite the second American revolution.

For those waiting for a “summer of rageâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Freedom of Speech under seige.

I'm very proud of the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is just the begining. The more they take, the more people will join together to fight them. Them being the US Gov.

We the People have been a sleeping giant that now awakened is scarring the government!

AT LAST!

I stated in another post, if I have to be arrested for speaking my mind... then so be it! I am sick and tired of not being listened to. I DO NOT condone violence, but if somebody wants to take me on ( fairly) bring it on. I can and will hold my own, in all honesty I have been waiting for this IT'S TIME.

I honestly wonder if there's ANYONE in Washington that loves this country. I'm just sadden by this whole thing.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

The Silent Majority is finally honestly and openly expressing their anger, and realizing they have a right to, just as much right as anyone else. In fact I would argue they have MORE right than some, like illegal invaders who snuck over the border, live here illegally, then have the gall to protest for and demand their "rights".

I agree this is one of the best things I've seen happen in this country in decades.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I stated in another post, if I have to be arrested for speaking my mind... then so be it! I am sick and tired of not being listened to. I DO NOT condone violence, but if somebody wants to take me on ( fairly) bring it on. I can and will hold my own, in all honesty I have been waiting for this IT'S TIME.
    I have been hoping for this too. Its long past due, actually, but certainly better late than never.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</