Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Stealth Bombers Seen Before Mystery Missile

Stealth Bombers Seen Before Mystery Missile

Politics / Conspiracy Theory
    Nov 13, 2010 - 06:00 AM

By: Chris_Kitze
    2 videos at the link: http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article24251.html

Missile launched of the coast of LA and the pentagon says they know nothing? People are reporting seeing bombers right before the launch.

"As I said on the other string, My son reported seeing 2 stealth bombers flying over head in Nor Cal just before dusk. I questioned him on what he saw and he informed me they were the black triangles we saw at the air show and were hovering for a moment and then shot towards the coast??? Happened about the same time?? I'm wondering if it was related?"

"dude, i've seen them also. Not going to say much more."

There are also reports of missiles over Phoenix AZ.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread627275/pg1

Remember what I have posted before the weekend? Stay Out of Major Cities This Weekend? Conspiracy? This story spread over the internet like wild fire. I’m thankful it did. Because as far as I’m concerned we now have the proof that something was up. So, do not listen to the illuminati paid bloggers that tell you I’m crazy, stupid, or whatever. Listen to your gut, and stay on guard until Obama returns. However, you could listen to the illuminati paid bloggers that tell you it is all just coincidence. You really should know that in our world there are no coincidences

It is clear as day that things were planned. Though they may have backed down, they still wanted to show us that they could have done it. But of course, this story is being down played as if no big deal. Wake up, wake up. The Government does not know what happened? Oh, and then they tell you not to worry. Listen to what they are saying people. “This is not a treatâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think they have been working up to something, becasue I posted a few weeks ago that I had seenand heard military aircraft flying over my house, several times a week for two weeks. I live in So Cal and never see or hear military airplanes. I live near the Ontario International Airport and do not even hear the planes taking off. When I heard about the missle I thought the two events might have been connected.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'm not sure wht to think.. could have been a false flag
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually space aliens are responsible:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECysCNYwb-o
    It's just as good an explaination as all these other wacky conspiracy theories.