Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Stores now selling 'Zombie Bullets' as police warn against new Cloud Nine drug

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Zombie Apocalypse Academy

Welcome to Medical Monday!

Today’s Topic is: Staying healthy.

Please understand that I see people every day that I ask myself and the patient, “Again, Why are you here?” Usually they have some complete bullshit reasons. There are also people I could have sent home on antibiotics if they had come in a week or even just a few days ago. But now I have to admit them to the hospital and they have to be on IV antibiotics for months because “they didn’t want to come to the hospital” or “they didn’t have time to see a doctor” and now their problem got so much worse I had to rip the patient from the icy grip of death.

So. This means that in an apocalypse, if you let something small become something big, death is going to come for you and that is that. I’m not wasting a few months’ worth of IV antibiotics on one patient when I have many more patients to take care of. And who knows if I will even have that much IV antibiotics to waste on you. If you were to stupid or too stubborn to get your shit taken care of, Darwinism will prevail and clean up the gene pool for the surviving humans.

You need to start preparing now and taking good care of yourself. Stop eating shit food. That is number one. Taco Bell? ¡No mas! McDonalds? I don’t think so. Pizza Hut? No more for you. Start learning how to cook real food and get nutrients. If you claim to be poor or not have enough time, TOUGH. People poorer than you in other countries poorer than this one do it, so can you. Learn, and stop using excuses. You don’t need new expensive shoes. Or a new phone. Or a million other things. You NEED good nutrition to keep your body healthy. Because in an apocalypse, you NEED a nutritional buffer. If you ate like shit before, you’re in serious trouble.

You NEED to go to the gym. I don’t want to hear your excuses. I have two shit knees that I was told at age 13 I would need double knee replacements by the time I was 45. I still take the stairs in a 10 story hospital. I still go to the gym. I still walk around New York City. I still take the stairs in the subway and not the escalators. TOUGH IT OUT. No Excuses. Because the zombies won’t care, they only want to eat your brains. And the looters will shoot you if you can’t out fox them by running in a zig-zag formation.

I’m sorry I’m ranting, but I’m tired of dealing with patients that blame the world for their problems when 80%, maybe more, of their problems can be solved with a good diet and some exercise. And if you want to survive any type of apocalypse (especially a zombie one), you need a good body to do it. Go get it ready.

Moral of the Story: Take care of your body - No excuses!!

"Blades Never Run Out Of Ammo"

Zombie Survival Tip From ZAA Member Jeffrey Griswold

"Trip The Fat Guy"

Zombie Survival Tip By ZAA Member Gerard Hoffman

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 09-27-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast