Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Suez Canal Megaship "Partially Refloated" Ahead Of US Navy Assessment Tyler Durden's

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Real Story Behind the Evergreen Massive Container Ship Called the Ever Given

Friday, April 9, 2021 15:26

SPECIAL FORCES SEIZE EVERGREEN SHIP FIND NUCLEAR WEAPON, THOUSANDS OF SLAVES AND BODIES!

Video at the link
    The Real Story Behind the Evergreen Massive Container Ship Called the Ever Given | Prophecy | Before It's News

The REAL story behind the massive Evergreen container ship called the Ever Given that got wedged into the Suez Canal in Egypt.
    Boy did I dig deep on this one.
    If I hadn’t personally researched this epic story myself and seen all the information and heard all of the reports (a lot of which I put together for your information in this video) I’m not sure if I would have believed it.
    This is people getting together and sharing information on a massive scale. Together, we have uncovered many pieces of what REALLY went down in the Evergreen ship in the Suez Canal.

There are so many elements to this. Hillary Clinton, and the Clinton Foundation’s involvement in Haiti, the international child trafficking and human trafficking networks that utilize giant cargo ships like the Ever Given to transport their living goods, adrenochrome, the powerful Elites, bankers, Cabal etc, nuclear weapons that can be mounted inside shipping containers, secret military operations and alliances, Space Force, deadly Chinese vaccines that were designed to kill, a giant male reproductive organ, and so much more!As always, I encourage you to DO YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT RESEARCH in addition to watching my videos. I present stories with the information I have personally gleaned. I do the best I can to gather accurate information only but I probably missed some aspect or detail that YOU could uncover if you dug around a little. If you don’t like the conclusions I draw from my research then go do your own research. It’s as simple as that. I’m just the guy trying to make it easier on you.

The Real Story Behind the Evergreen Massive Container Ship Called the Ever Given | Prophecy | Before It's News

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EVERGREEN/EVERGIVEN UPDATE

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Evergreen Unmasked! The Frog News Channel

Saturday, April 10, 2021 15:10

Evergreen Unmasked! The Frog News Channel
    REAL News The Truth !!! Good will win 13:10 the show begins Sandra W
    Even in the beginning of the Republic, there was NOT a one party system. ‘Don’t quite understand how that’s going to help us going into the future. It seems as though we left England to get away from the “One Part System” called, the Monarchy. Connie MM

(316) EVERGREEN UNMASKED - YouTube

Boom! The Truth About The Evergreen Secret Operation

Monday, April 12, 2021 17:22

Video taken from Die Welt der betrogenen Menschenkinder. – The truth about the “Secret Operation” Evergreen is reported on Turkish Television! He says that was the biggest blow the Deep State ever suffered!
    So folks, something big has been averted, that would have changed the world had. It wasn’t about children’s trade. A satanic plan of the Deep State was abandoned! He says “The Corona Plandemic” will be ended and to continue Corona, that was plan B!
    In the containers was the next “Bioweapons” attack on humanity, which has probably been in the works for 30 years and funded by Bill Gaes! With these “Bioweapons” they wanted to change / poison the Climate and the soil (Farmland) with 5G! That’s why Bill Gates is buying millions of hekter farmland around the world because he wanted to control the food chain!
    God’s plan has triumphed!

Video at the page link Boom! The Truth About The Evergreen Secret Operation | Prophecy | Before It's News

WOW. Truly evil.

Thank you for posting all these articles Airbornesapper07.

They all need to face a firing squad for this!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Evergreen talked about briefly at the 33:00 minute mark

Turkish TV Reports "Ever Given" Contained 5G Weapon That Would Transform The Soil!!

Friday, June 18, 2021 12:49

Video Turkish TV Reports "Ever Given" Contained 5G Weapon That Would Transform The Soil!! | Agriculture | Before It's News (beforeitsnews.com)

Evergiven is being released 54:23 mark of the Video; this is kind of scary in parts

Thread: Simon Parkes Important Conversation and Big Updates (Video)

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 04-23-2022 at 06:41 AM.

Hillary Clintons code name was Evergreen

Check out the gaps on the containership owned by EVERGREEN;
    that's so they can be inspected for human cargo; child trafficking!

2 Minute mark of the video

Video We Caught Them All.....They FQQKED (rumble.com)

Thread: We Caught Them All.....They're FQQKED (Video)

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 05-13-2023 at 10:06 PM.

Evergreen ship senario..

EVERGREEN SHIP SENARIO..

bluewater
    bluewater

39221 subscribers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12