Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sugar from Mexico warning

Sugar industry in Idaho is being killed by NAFTA. Isn't globalism just peachy?? Thanks Bill.

Sugar from Mexico uninspected - buyer beware
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.agweekly.com/articles/2008/0 ... tter08.txt

The Idaho and U.S. sugar industry is being destroyed by the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) that is allowing unlimited, uninspected sugar from Mexico.

We can withdraw from NAFTA by passing House Concurrent Resolution 22. This would block our president from forming a North American Union that is combining Mexico, Canada and the U.S. into a regional government run by unelected bureaucrats like the European Union. This according to a plan developed by The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) to create regional government.

NAFTA, adopted in 1993, has been very destructive to American jobs. Our trade deficit with Canada and Mexico was $9 billion before NAFTA, but it was $126 billion in 2005.

More than one million jobs have been lost, and it has ruined the Mexican economy as well.

NAFTA’s unconstitutional tribunals (courts), operating under a United Nation’s Commission, have been overriding our courts and ruling against U.S. commercial enterprises.

Henry Kissinger (CFR member) correctly stated in 1993 that the passage of NAFTA “will represent the most creative step toward a new world order taken by any group of countries … and a first step toward a free-trade zone for the entire Western Hemisphere.â€

I BUY NOTHING FROM MEXICO. EVEN IF THERE IS SPANISH ON THE LABEL, I ASSUME IT IS FROM MEXICO AND WONT BUY IT. IF WE WONT BUY IT THEY CANT MAKE MONEY. THEY ARE ALL ABOUT MONEY. GROW YOUR OWN VEGGIES TOO. ITS HARD TO TELL WHERE VEGGIES ARE FROM. GROW THEM YOURSELF OR GO TO A U-PICK LOCAL FARMER.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Henry Kissinger (CFR member) correctly stated in 1993 that the passage of NAFTA “will represent the most creative step toward a new world order taken by any group of countries … and a first step toward a free-trade zone for the entire Western Hemisphere.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh no!

I had better start checking closer. And my raw sugar that cost me much more than white I had better check, too
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)