Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Superman Renounces U.S. Citizenship in Latest Action Comic

Superman Renounces U.S. Citizenship in Latest Action Comic

He’s just so sick of being pigeon-holed as an instrument of U.S. policy. And “truth, justice, and the American way“ are â€
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I thought he was from Metropolis ILL. They have a big statue of him there.Seen on news this morning Thur.that Metropolis is flooding out the whole town thats bad so much devistation around the U.S.

I hope this encourages all those US Citizens of the Universe to denouce their USA Citizenship so they can no longer VOTE in our elections.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Superman is an illegal alien. Was Clark Kent E-verified when he went to work for the newspaper? I demand to see his birth certificate!

A blatant

A blatant attack on U S National Interests and National Sovereignty by the commies at DC...
    Let me guess, the next Comic has Superman heading to Beijing to help out...

Looks like they purposely dreamed this up to sell some comics, maybe David S. Goyer should renouce his citizenship.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

With the fool we have in the WH & his mini-me's in Congress, he's ashamed to be an American. I can empathize. For the first time in my life, I am ashamed to be an American.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

added to the homepage

ALIPAC Note: America is being dismantled incrementally. Any and all symbols of national pride and esteem are being torn down. From NASA to movies, commercials, and comics, American heroes and symbols of national unity are being taken from us while large armies of illegal aliens that hate America and Americans are being imported.

http://www.alipac.us/article6267.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Americans that can afford it are seriously considering moving overseas, or to Canada.

Thanks to our killing hundreds of thousands of women and children in the Middle East, Americans are no longer welcome in many parts of the world.

One of my sons vacationed in Thailand in February with Russians and was told to stick with the Russians because "Americans are easy targets."
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

ALIPAC Note: America is being dismantled incrementally. Any and all symbols of national pride and esteem are being torn down. From NASA to movies, commercials, and comics, American heroes and symbols of national unity are being taken from us while large armies of illegal aliens that hate America and Americans are being imported.

http://www.alipac.us/article6267.html
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast