Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have you read it ..denounce, his US citizenship for the bigger picture "the world"....

[quote]It doesn‘t seem that he’s abandoning those values, however, only trying to implement them on a larger scale and divorce himself from the political complexities of nationalism. Superman also says that he believes he has been thinking “too small,“ that the world is â€

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Have you read it ..denounce, his US citizenship for the bigger picture "the world"....

No thanks World Order!!!!

Kathyet
    ===================================

Pretty much, the entire congress and senate are already bought out by NWO Globalists.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    With the fool we have in the WH & his mini-me's in Congress, he's ashamed to be an American. I can empathize. For the first time in my life, I am ashamed to be an American.
    Never be ashamed your American Miguelina, like Sarah Palin said" never retreat, just reload". It is they who are afraid of us Patriots, not the other way around.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

i wonder how many phone calls the Comic Company got over this?

Could it be he is doing it because obama is a stubborn jacass
    Okie from Muskogee

I don't think imaginary comic book characters were ever allowed to get U.S. citizenship.
    Nor were imaginary movie characters.
    I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I don't think imaginary comic book characters were ever allowed to get U.S. citizenship.
    ====================================

Nope, you're completely WRONG!

If TENS OF MILLIONS of ILLEGAL ALIENS can get U.S. citizenship, then Superman being from Krypton is no exception.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The U.S. is currently lost, I wonder if we Americans can get back our once beautiful Country?
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    ====================================

Nope, you're completely WRONG!

If TENS OF MILLIONS of ILLEGAL ALIENS can get U.S. citizenship, then Superman being from Krypton is no exception. :lol:
    But he's still IMAGIARY.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Superman Denounces His US Citizenship

Doesn't Marvel Comics still own all the publishing rights to SuperMan?

Why doesn't Marvel Comics sue the two guys who are misrepresenting this long-time, and long-loved American Hero?

Leaving country and renouncing your citizenship expensive

http://www.faegre.com/8278

They are making it more difficult to leave - if you plan on taking your money with you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast