Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Supreme Court justices needed to screw in a light bulb?

Please help me with this question: How many of the 9 Supreme Court Justices would it take to screw in a light bulb?

1. Please, does anyone know?

2. NOTE: Forget about Justice Ginsberg, because I don't think she would have the courage to even try. She probably would be just as happy to remain in the dark forever than to bring light to the room by replacing the burnt-out light bulb with a new one.

3. My own amateurish answer: It obviously only takes one justice, but the 9 Supreme Court justices don't know for sure, because they are afraid to stick their necks out and make a critical decision on the issue of how many justices are needed to screw in a light bulb.

NOTE: Feel free to offer your own answer as to how many Supreme Court justices it would take to screw in a light bulb.

The performance of these pitiful people shows the dangers of giving them " jobs for life". "Jobs for life" is supposed to be so they can't be influenced by politics in making important decisions. That obviously doesn't work.

Q.: How many U.S. Supreme Court justices does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: No one knows, because the Justices won't accept the light bulb for review, and they won't explain why.

A: The question should be re-phrased: How many U.S. Supreme Court justices does it take to screw the U.S Constitution and the American people?

Q. How many of the 9 Supreme Court justices does it take to change an Obama?

A. None, because Supreme Court justices are too scared of an Obama to try to make any changes.