Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is BS!!!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

New Details about Taheri-azar's Plans

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?secti ... id=3969454

Police: Attack in the works for two years
    WTVD Eyewitness News

(03/07/06 - CHAPEL HILL) - Investigators believe Mohammed Taheri-azar had been planning an attack for years, Eyewitness News has learned.

Taheri-azar, 22, is charged with driving a rented Jeep Cherokee on Friday through The Pit, the popular outdoor gathering spot on the campus in Chapel Hill. He says he did it to avenge the treatment of Muslims, and he didn't deny driving through the campus.

Search warrants obtained by Eyewitness News shows that investigators believe Taheri-azar had been planning an attack of some kind for two years. He had been planning the specific attack for about two months, the warrants said.

Authorities say Taheri-azar rented a four-wheel-drive SUV so that he could run over people and keep going. The warrants said Taheri-azar was disappointed that more people were not in the Pit when he carried out the attack. He was carrying two cans of pepper spray and a knife during the attack, the warrants said.

Authorities say they found a letter in Taheri-azar's apartment, two Navy SEAL videotapes and an application for a gun permit in Orange County.

Federal officials are contemplating terrorism charges in the case.
    Former roommate speaks with Eyewitness News
    Jason Strange, one of Taheri-azar's former roommates, says the suspect was quiet at home.

"He was very quiet," Strange said. "Into cars, kind of stayed to himself. He didn't really socialize with us too much."

Taheri-azar seemed to smirk as he made his first court appearance Monday.

"That's just his everyday look," Strange said. "Just kind of smiling and going with whatever is coming to him."

Taheri-azar remains behind bars at Central Prison under a $5.5 million bond.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a religion of 'peace'.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Isn't it amazing that everytime one of these douchebags attacks us the government and the media are so quick to downplay the incident? It's not a terrorist attack, you have nothing to fear, it's just a random act. I'm so sick of this. Had it been any of us doing the same thing, it would be all over the national news and we would be charged with hate crimes out the wazoo and be labeled every name in the book. This is what DIEVERSITY gets you. Why don't we bring in another 10 million Bush? Why don't we give more control of our vital ports of entry over to these peaceful people? After all we don't want to offend them. Freedom and Democracy for everyone. Yeah right!

This country has no guts and has lost it's marbles. Our government and media think so a$$ backwards. Everything you can do that would make total sense the government and media do the exact opposite. I guarantee you the government turns on us before they would ever turn on illegal aliens or foreigners for that matter.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Oh come on, how can you tell me they aren't a religion of peace? All they do is abuse and rape women and children and murder the infidel in the name of Allah. All they are trying to do is convert us to a peaceful religion and save us from the gluttonus hethens that we all are or be killed. What's not so peaceful about that?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Oh come on, how can you tell me they aren't a religion of peace? All they do is abuse and rape women and children and murder the infidel in the name of Allah. All they are trying to do is convert us to a peaceful religion and save us from the gluttonus hethens that we all are or be killed. What's not so peaceful about that?
    Now, now. Because Bush said so, thats why. And dont forget that our president, being the fair and opened minded person he is, wants us to have our ports bought and controlled by Islamics. To not make this deal would send a very clear message to Muslim people everywhere.
    Trust him. Per George Bush "my government" said the deal was carefully screened.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why don't we bring in another 10 million Bush? Why don't we give more control of our vital ports of entry over to these peaceful people?
    Don't you worry about that. We most certainly will, and if Bush gets his way, we'll be accellerating the pace as well.

After all, he's only got three more years left to totally destroy the country.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Now, now. Because Bush said so, thats why. And dont forget that our president, being the fair and opened minded person he is, wants us to have our ports bought and controlled by Islamics. To not make this deal would send a very clear message to Muslim people everywhere.
    Trust him. Per George Bush "my government" said the deal was carefully screened.
    My government? What a total dictator he is. It's only a matter of time before he declares himself emperor and we'll all be arrested just for speaking like this on the internet and charged with making hate speech.

I bet the Bush speechwriters have a checklist for this idiot everytime he delivers a stumpspeech to whoever. It goes like this:

Say freedom and democracy a thousand times over - check
    Say Islam is a religion of peace at least twice - check
    Say illegal aliens are just hard working people who come here to put food on the table for their families and do the jobs that no American will do - check
    Say so and so is our friend and ally - check
    Say the words evil doers, ideologs of hate and cold blood killers at least five times - check
    Say we won't cut and run about ten times - check

Oh and can go on, but who has the time? My favorite one this last week was Bush saying concerning outsourcing, we won't fear competition, we welcome competition. We? Who's this we stuff? How dare you act like you speak for us? Afterall it's not like you have to worry about your job being outsourced, it's not like you have to worry about paying any bills or putting food on the table for your family. Maybe we should change that.

Let me go back to this one line again:

Say illegal aliens are just hard working people who come here to put food on the table for their families and do the jobs that no American will do - check

I want to have a rage attack everytime I hear that line too. Like who in this country doesn't try to make their lives better and try to put food on the table for themselves and their families and what exactly are the jobs that Americans won't do? Because you know this country becoming great had nothing to do with the hard work put in by countless number of American citizens, this country must have became great by osmosis.

It's so funny, no one in our stupid government ever asked me if it's ok to outsource our jobs and give them away to foreigners. No one asked me if I welcomed competing with foreign competition so I can take a job at 1/4 of the prevailing minimum wage. This is what happens when you entrust the security and the economy of our nation to a burned out alcoholic and drug addict who couldn't even run a small business let alone our entire economy. Everything he's touched, he's ran into the ground and he's always had daddy to bail him out. He's a loser in every since of the word and we are no better for electing him twice.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I wonder if these two know each other?

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbc ... 008/NEWS01

Immigrant who set himself on fire pleads guilty
    An Iranian immigrant who set himself on fire outside the Hall of Justice in June 2004 pleaded guilty yesterday to wanton endangerment.

Morteza Mehrpou was placed in diversion and will be on supervised probation for three years.

On June 18, 2004, Mehrpou shouted something repeatedly -- witnesses differ on what they heard -- and then poured gasoline over himself from a half-gallon plastic jug and ignited it.

The fire quickly was put out and Mehrpou was taken to a hospital.

He told investigators he set himself ablaze as "a political protest about the treatment of refugees in this country," according to a fire official.

As a condition of diversion, Mehrpou must get appropriate mental-health treatment.

Dman, its the same bunk! I cant tell you what it does to me everytime I hear him say on tv "my government". I want to break my screen and run after him. And I cant stand to hear "we" or "the American people said this or that"!
    I am also sick of 'secret meetings' where they vote for things we dont want, that suddenly becomes law. I want to see the immigration reform taking place. I want to see who is speaking and what they are saying. What would be ideal, is if they had an open vote by 'the people, for the people' on whether or not we want illegals here, how to get rid of them, and what kind of fence we want. Put it on the ballot, and I would be happy to go to the polls and vote.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast