Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Dman, its the same bunk! I cant tell you what it does to me everytime I hear him say on tv "my government". I want to break my screen and run after him. And I cant stand to hear "we" or "the American people said this or that"!
    I am also sick of 'secret meetings' where they vote for things we dont want, that suddenly becomes law. I want to see the immigration reform taking place. I want to see who is speaking and what they are saying. What would be ideal, is if they had an open vote by 'the people, for the people' on whether or not we want illegals here, how to get rid of them, and what kind of fence we want. Put it on the ballot, and I would be happy to go to the polls and vote.
    Well I heard today that the treasonous senators who do Jorge's bidding had another secret meeting today to discuss how they are going to force their guest worker sham on the American people. Some Senators even want to go as far as having unlimited guest workers in all fields of work. Can you believe this? These idiots are trying to trump up a civil war so they can implement marshall law and put us in those detention camps made by haliburton.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Got Names. I have really cheap long distance.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Banned
    I'm with ya, JP. I got UNLIMITED!!!!

Well I heard today that the treasonous senators who do Jorge's bidding had another secret meeting today to discuss how they are going to force their guest worker sham on the American people
    I'm not so sure these are "secret meetings." There are meetings scheduled weekly between now and the 27th.

The 27th is the day of truth as far as I'm concerned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What happened in this case?

The Associated Press reports that former UNC student Mohammed Reza Taheriazar has been taken into custody by campus police.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123