Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Taking a sabbatical.

I have been in and out of this forum for several years. I thank William Gheen for starting this website. I have watched illegal immigration for 20 years. I did not just get interested in the last few years.

I am sorry that immigration has been left out of this presidential race. But by the same token I am so sorry that there are so many in this forum that will not think logically about this issue and believe that they are going to start a revolution or something by voting for a third party candidate? I remeber the Freeman in Montana. One just got out of jail the other day.

Nobody muchs like Obama or McCain I feel. Save for African Americans and harcore Dems and Reps. I support Mccain because he is the safe play and the safe vote. I know Bush has been a total failure on the border. But McCain is not Bush. Obama is a Democrat ( a good Democrat like FDR would not allow this illegal invasion!) and what Democrat out there is anti-amnesty other maybe than this Defazio guy in Oregon? Not many.

So, you can take a chance with McCain or give up and help let Obama win and get an amnesty that lets another 45 million immigrants into the country by family re-unification.

Amnesty is now going to happen. Sorry. I don't like either. So you had better ask yourself what kind of amnesty you might like to see? Or you can stay angry, some of you, and live in denial.

I live in Colorado and I voted for Tancredo in 98 or 2000 when I lived in his district. He has resigned from Congress but I think is gonna run against Salazar for Senate or for Governor on immigration. You live to fight another day in the battle of idiology. Tancredo supports McCain!

Hold your nose and vote for McCain/Palin!

Tancredo supports Mccain because he's republican.

I will never vote for Obama or McCain. Both of them would continue down the same disasterous path as Bush. Notice how they all voted to rob the taxpayers of 700 billion dollars? Notice how they all support amnesty? Unlike Tancredo, I will never sell out my fellow citizens by voting for either of the two morons running for president. I love my country and her citizens enough to not sell them out.

Everyone has a choice. You can vote against the lesser of two evils, or simply vote for the best person. If everyone would stop voting for the lesser of two evils and simply vote for the best candidate, the third-party candidates, or at least a couple of them, would become mainstream candidates. All it takes is a simple choice from the individual voter.

Most people aren't willing to do the research to find the best candidate; many of us on this site, however, are willing to do it.

In time, the third-party candidates will become more mainstream, if we stay true to our principles and use the internet, Lou Dobbs, and other means to promote them. We may be old and gray by the time that happens, but it will.

Ostrich

alipacdude,

Go take your break. The constant push for McCain here is a big distraction and very decisive. I've already explained to you how I feel about your constant push.

ALIPAC has selected a position of neutrality on the Presidential campaigns to maximize unity and cooperation within our organization on the topic. I am sorry that you have decided to respond negatively to that position.

Your 'take my toys home' response is a very negative way to react to others that do not agree with you fully and represents one of the biggest weaknesses in the patriot movement. You are trying to offer us negative feedback when things do not go 100% your way. Withdrawing your support in such a way is a strategy for failure.

NO AMNESTY IS NOT A DONE DEAL. Unless something has radically changed where the President no longer needs congressional approval for an Amnesty, then we are still in the fight.

You do not know the future anymore than any of the rest of us. You have no superior powers of prediction. Claiming Amnesty will pass in the context of your failure to gain more support for McCain here at ALIPAC is clearly a swipe at others.

You can pull your support, take a break, or do whatever you feel you need to do, but Amnesty will not pass on our watch without a hell of a fight.

Right now, you are fighting on the wrong front and responding in the wrong way.

You are wasting your energies trying to influence others about McCain, you are distracting from where our attention needs to be, you are trying to stir up trouble among teammates in this struggle, and you are projecting negativity and fatalism during the heat of battle.

If you find that you are capable of reigning in your negative emotional responses and engaging in the campaigns and focused efforts of ALIPAC and responding to our national strategy, then you will be welcome back.

Please keep in mind that it is not necessary for you to announce your return or departure as if those that have different opinions than yours are somehow hurting this cause by not agreeing with you.

They are not hurting this cause by not agreeing with you, you are hurting this cause by threatening inactivity because others will not adhere to your views on one race out of hundreds.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alipacdude, I hear you - I totally hear you. I am so angry and confused and now getting very depressed. I am getting to where I can't hardly listen to this anymore on my radio talk shows, fox, this board and can't figure out why nobody has any common sense anymore in our government.

Just this morning I heard that barney (pfife) frank sneaked a provision in the bailout: that those (subprime, underpriviledge, minority) who are getting forclosed on to forgive their nonpayment and give them a reduction in their owed mortgage!!!

I feel like giving up. The ONE thing that I will not give up on is amnesty. I REFUSE TO LET THAT HAPPEN!!! I truly feel all the bad that is happening to our economy, healthcare, unemployment is from illegal criminals soaking off our system. If amnesty does happen, there will be some sort of revolution . . . America CANNOT let it happen. So although I feel like giving up on everything else . . . I cannot and will not give up on illegal immigration!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

If you need a break do it, I personally WILL NOT GIVE UP, Our brave men and women in Iraq and Afganistand dont have the luxury of quiting when things get tough. While they are fighting far away from home for our freedom I refuse to let them down here at home. We need fighters not quiters. Thankyou for what you have done.

I apologize if I sounded so condesending but we cant give up,its not an option. I love the people here we are from all walks of life. And we are all patriots.

Re: Taking a sabbatical.

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude

Hold your nose and vote for McCain/Palin!
    The chances of that are slim and none, and slim just left town.

Remember, it takes more than a President to pass laws. Hopefully we can sweep out some fo the trash from Washington and replace them with those who will work for the people of this country regardless of who we have in the White House next year.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

For me personally, when I think about McCain standing there with Ted Kennedy trying to sell out our great country, I just don't hardly see how I could vote for him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast