Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    For me personally, when I think about McCain standing there with Ted Kennedy trying to sell out our great country, I just don't hardly see how I could vote for him.
    For me it was McCain calling illegals "God's children" (what about us and everyone else in the world Johnny boy?) and his ads on Telemundo/Univision saying he was the better choice to get amnesty passed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only thing I like about McCain is the hockey mom who's running with him. If something happened to McCain the big boys might feel the pain.. Hockey moms are a lot tougher than Soccer moms, just try shorting one their kid's ice time. I'm still voting for Chuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Asian Times
    What does America have that Asia doesn't have? The answer is, Sarah Palin not Sarah Palin the vice presidential candidate, but turned small-town mayor and reforming Alaska governor. All the PhDs and MBAs in the world can't make a capital market work, but ordinary people like Sarah Palin can. Laws depend on the will of the people to enforce them. It is the initiative of ordinary people that makes America's political system the world's most reliable.

America is the heir to a long tradition of Anglo-Saxon law that began with jury trial and the Magna Carta and continued through the English Revolution of the 17th century and the American Revolution of the 18th. Ordinary people like Palin are the bearers of this tradition
    http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_.../JJ07Dj07.html

I am so worn out and so sad to see this country no longer being what it was, I believe nothing anyone is saying, as when they get into office, there will be "unforeseen circumstances" where any of them will flip. The people have been lied to so many times, NO touting of any candidate matters a whit anymore. I have come to the point that let's just get this interminable campaign overwith so we have a clue what we will be dealing with, or perhaps fighting against.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I am so worn out and so sad to see this country no longer being what it was, I believe nothing anyone is saying, as when they get into office, there will be "unforeseen circumstances" where any of them will flip. The people have been lied to so many times, NO touting of any candidate matters a whit anymore. I have come to the point that let's just get this interminable campaign overwith so we have a clue what we will be dealing with, or perhaps fighting against.
    YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT. WE HAVE TO KNOW WHO IS IN OFFICE BEFORE WE KNOW WHICH DIRECTION TO TAKE. I SEE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM AS BEING THE DEATH GRIP THAT CORPORATIONS HAVE ON THIS COUNTRY AND OUR GOVERNMENT. THEY HAVE WAY TOO MUCH POWER. THAT IS ONE WALL WE HAVE TO BREAK DOWN. OTHERWISE ANYONE WHO GET INTO OFFICE WILL HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING ANYTHING DONE.

April
    Republocrat Campaign Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl4ACwBYviU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12