Targeting children with ‘it’s okay to pass away today’ videos on multiple platforms — creators claim it is ‘satire’, but it is truly a sickening push for assisted suicide

02/02/2024 // News Editors // 750 Views

Tags: assisted suicide, badhealth, badmedicine, Canada, children's health, conspiracy, culture wars, Dangerous Medicine, demonic times, euthanasia, evil, insanity, left cult, Liberal Mob, Libtards, medical assistance in dying, medical violence, outrage, propaganda, Twisted, unhinged, US

This piece was going to begin with states kidnapping children from parents in order to allow them to "transition," into the opposite sex, but then Stefan sent me something so outrageous, and wrong, and sick, and horrible, that I absolutely had to toss my previous topic matter, but it can be seen at Daily Mail.(Article by Susan Duclos republished from AllNewsPipeline.com)
A cartoon character, singing to sick children "it's ok to pass away." A two-and-a-half minute video, geared towards children with a Muppet-type character singing "It's okay to pass a way." Telling kids they will be put into an urn and more.
The details on the video stating the following:
It's always hard to say goodbye...but Uncle Urny says:"It's Okay to Pass Away!"
For more information on Ascension: the most family friendly Terminal Wellness clinic in America, visit:
WWW.TERMINAL-WELLNESS.COM
***NOW OFFERING PEDIATRIC SERVICES***
At first you think, 'well it is aimed at dying children," until you realize it was uploaded to Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Bitchute, and other platforms and is listed as "satire," in some of the video descriptions. Then we find out that it is being shown as an advertisement within other videos.

So all children allowed to visit video platforms are being exposed to this.
YouTube eventually deleted the actual video for "violating Youtube's Community Guidelines,", but we are unable to ascertain whether the advertising within other videos has also been disabled. It was uploaded to Bitchute by a user, with the statement "This is clearly yet another facet of the multi pronged attack against us, with our children being used as an attack vector."
The #satire" label has people wondering if this was "dark humor" taken too far, but the pace this has become viral indicates that someone has worked hard to make sure this is seen by as many people, including children, as possible, and available on as many platforms as possible.
So, without further ado....

Video Uncle Urny- It’s Okay to Pass Away on Vimeo

The email that Stefan Stanford forwarded to me that brought this to our attention, also highlighted a post from Canada Proud which informs their followers that liberals in Canada want to expand the eligibility for "Medical Assistance In Dying," to 12-year old children.
Read more at: AllNewsPipeline.com

Targeting children with ‘it’s okay to pass away today’ videos on multiple platforms — creators claim it is ‘satire’, but it is truly a sickening push for assisted suicide – NaturalNews.com