Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Taxpayer money going to the ACLU

A while back I was searching for information on public funding of the ACLU. I didn’t find much information into any direct funding except for taxpayer money that goes to them for winning cases.

While going through my mail I found an old letter from the, Frontiers of Freedom.

It is a group founded by a retired U.S. Senator Malcolm Wallop.

He states in his letter,

“ A provision of U. S. Code 1988, Civil Rights Act 42 allow for public funding of attorney’s fees for civil rights cases. When the law passed 30 years ago, it was intended to help victims of actual discrimination. But now the ACLU is abusing this law to secure taxpayer dollars for their attacks on religion, the Boy Scouts, and the Pledge of Allegiance.â€

This has been one of my greatest frustrations and one of the issues I've be active about since 1992. People don't understand that anymore the extent of the activity of the ACLU. If they are going to collect $$$$$$ for the lawsuits, then they need to be relieved of their non-profit status because they are profiting. Their coffers are very deep with $$$$$, they've hired illegal alien hugging staff and some of the cases they've taken on promote Anti-American agendas.

I say "adios" to the ACLU. Change your name to ICLU or CCLU! You do not defend America as you did when your organization started.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

This is one of the groups that really frustate me with all that non sense.... but then again many groups, organisations, etc are doing the same destroying America little by little...... I will be in that petition I won't give up with out a fight. :P

Would not even let me post ! ! !

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Taxpayer money going to the ACLU

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    the Boy Scouts
    What???!!! The ACLU went after the Boy Scouts of America? The ACLU is made up of animals!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.