Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have to agree with redpony. The Tea Party folks got together to protest the illegal income tax, and stand up for Liberty. Now showing solidarity for others who are trying to help restore our nation isn't a bad thing, but each group needs to stay focused on the task they started out with. I help with the JBS to try and halt the NWO crowd, and the Federal Reserve, but I can come here and participate, and hopefully help shed some light on some issues, or help support other issues, but my main goal to me, is stopping the fuel of the fire which is the financial side of it. To me it is the head of the snake, and you don't kill a rattler by cutting off the tail.

But that's my take. It doesn't have to be anyone elses. But any events in my area, if I have time to post them, I will ask if others wish to come and support their brothers, and sisters in our common effort to restore the American Constitutional Republic. Which is nothing more than the Rule of Law.

Just my .02 cents. Or should it be 2 bits these days to account for inflation?

Tax increases is the only problem some rhino join Tea Party Cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    I have to agree with redpony. The Tea Party folks got together to protest the illegal income tax, and stand up for Liberty. Now showing solidarity for others who are trying to help restore our nation isn't a bad thing, but each group needs to stay focused on the task they started out with. I help with the JBS to try and halt the NWO crowd, and the Federal Reserve, but I can come here and participate, and hopefully help shed some light on some issues, or help support other issues, but my main goal to me, is stopping the fuel of the fire which is the financial side of it. To me it is the head of the snake, and you don't kill a rattler by cutting off the tail.

But that's my take. It doesn't have to be anyone elses. But any events in my area, if I have time to post them, I will ask if others wish to come and support their brothers, and sisters in our common effort to restore the American Constitutional Republic. Which is nothing more than the Rule of Law.

Just my .02 cents. Or should it be 2 bits these days to account for inflation?
    Exactly. One person can join one or more groups that are into issues they are concerned with. That way that person STRONGLY agrees with the mission of those groups. If a group is a mixture of different positions on different issues a person might agree with some but not all of that group's mission, making them a less loyal, and therefore weaker, participant in that group. If all groups started doing this, we as activists would be left with no group that we totally can support. If these activist orgs all focused on one issue, then each of them would be stronger....but could still walk hand in hand toward the goal of the common good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No thank you repony - it is more involved than saving tax money for business owners who think they can be traitors and hire undocumented immigrants and let the middle class pay the health bills and more of the slave labor for their businesses.

Keep up the educating of other American Citizens!

Actually redpony, you have your finger on the trigger but blanks in the gun.

There are indeed many obstacles to effectively fighting on so many fronts at one time, not the least of which is the willingness of the average Joe to take his/her ball and go home when they don't like the game plan.

With so many fights to fight, it's difficult to get any strength behind individual issues and so the focus as a whole never gets refined. What is lacking (for the moment anyway) is leadership that everyone can get behind. That will eventually work itself out unless I am badly mistaken. The question is, "Will that happen in time to save us from ourselves"?

The military gets it's strength from a structured chain of command, and that's what the Second American Revolution will require if it's slated to be successful. Begin building that chain of command, and fall in line where ever you fit in.

There are always legions who see themselves as generals, but actually should be foot soldiers or somewhere in between. Identify and accept your proper station.

There are highly specialized and skilled people out there capable of handling any and all issues, we just need to organize in order to identify every individuals strengths and weaknesses and get about the task of dealing with the external problems instead of the internal ones. Believe it or not, every day that passes brings us all one day closer to overcoming the internal differences and directing our energy towards the real problems we are facing.

Stay informed, stay focused, and stay alert and ready to help.

Pick a problem, and find others who will join with you to address it.

Seek out like-minded people and share what you know about your pet peeve, as well as learn what the other people are doing about theirs. There is strength in numbers, so do whatever you can to keep the numbers growing.

It is self-defeating to demoralize the troops, so try to remain positive and upbeat even when you see things deteriorating. You just never know when the next victory is going to emerge....

If you look at the photo's from the Million Med March on Sat in West Los Angeles you will see many people who came to the event due to
    a. they were notified thru Tea Party Patriots
    b. they were notified thru Doctors 4 Patient Care
    c. they were notified thru anti-illegal alien health care groups
    d. they were notified by anti-tax groups
    e. they were notified by anti-big government groups

BUT they all had one thing in common- for whatever reason this health care plan upset them and they did not believe in it!

Like I said I have gone to 10 events as a "tea pot" and I have never, ever heard one complaint from any one there about tea parties are ......

All I have ever heard is VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE!

PS _ Zogby's poll says only 43% would vote for Obama again and this is after 10 months - looks like the VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE theme is beginning to catch on.

Well, I cant get behind tea parties if it is a package deal sorry...you lose me on that one. Because what it means is that I have to take the same position on all fronts. And frankly I am not going to agree with all of the positions. I never stay with "package" orgs. And I know many people who dont. I decide my positions not any group.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Well, I cant get behind tea parties if it is a package deal sorry...you lose me on that one. Because what it means is that I have to take the same position on all fronts. And frankly I am not going to agree with all of the positions. I never stay with "package" orgs. And I know many people who dont. I decide my positions not any group.

" it means is that I have to take the same position on all fronts"

Really???

Forgive me for saying so but I don't see it that way at all. Isn't that a little like saying although you LOVE ice cream you'd go without eating ice cream because all a diner serves is that striped strawberry/chocolate/vanilla variety?

I guess you'll just have to hunker down and live with whatever comes your way then.

Why would anyone disagree with anyone of the important issues we are facing today, think about it! they all have the same fundamental out come of and by destroying the middle class in this country and each issue has the same ending for Americans, the United States, our country....loss of freedom, higher taxes, corruption in government, "redistribution of wealth".

Health care: higher taxes, loss of freedom of choice, paying for illegal aliens be it in an emergency room or through this health care bill, "redistribution of wealth" corruption in government.

Cap n trade: higher taxes, higher energy bills, corruption in government and "redistribution of wealth" to 3rd world countries.

Illegal immigration:" higher taxes not only at the federal level but also at the state level, job loss, wage depression, crime, corruption in government ( whom protects illegal aliens and refuses to enforce our laws or close our borders) they cost us $346 billion dollars a year, 1 trillion $$$$ every 3 years...."redistribution of wealth" money out of our economy and sent to other countries by illegals.

It all amounts to the same ending, we fight it all and win or we lose ....period.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast