Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Tea Party Commercial A very powerful video, turn up the soun

Tea Party Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkmxG5Ta ... r_embedded

This resulted from a Mom in Alabama asking her high school son to help with a commercial for the Tea Party she was involved in organizing. Boy, does it slam the message home. Very impressive.
    Here is her note:
    "I asked Justin if he could help me make a commercial for my group's Tea Party. He sat down at the laptop for about an hour, and then brought this to me and asked, 'is this okay, Mom?' After I finished watching it, my stomach was in my throat.
    Everyone that I have sent it to has really enjoyed it, so I wanted my friends to see it. I am so proud!"
    A very powerful video...turn up the sound & sit back...!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was good.

And what a great history lesson for a high school kid. I heard only yesterday that young people don't know our basic history... Oh wait, I remember -I was reading a Bill Maher? article where he said we were stupid about our government and history.

Anyway, if a young person does not know about what Americans have done to keep what we have how can they appreciate what could be lost under our present president.

So spread this video!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

So proud of our brave Americans patriots.

Excellent!

May the force be with us!