Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tea Party Usurper, Sarah Palin Campaigns Against Tea Party

When we finally have a chance to get rid of John McCain, with a viable tea party anti illegal immigration candidate; guess who steps in to save John McCain and his amnesty plans.... none other than tea party usurper Sarah Palin. The attempted hijacking of the tea party movement by GOP and amnesty insiders such as Sarah Palin; is no accident "my friends".

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... QD9EMMMI00

Palin lends her star power to McCain in Senate bid
    By JONATHAN J. COOPER (AP) – 10 hours ago

TUCSON, Ariz. — Sarah Palin lent her star power among fellow conservatives to former running mate John McCain in his tough Senate re-election campaign, telling a rally Friday that McCain pegged President Barack Obama right when he said the Democrat would swell the size of government.

McCain is facing the hardest election fight of his Senate career as he fends off a Republican primary challenge from the right. J.D. Hayworth, former congressman and conservative talk radio host, says McCain is too moderate for Arizona Republicans. Hayworth has tried to build support among conservative activists who identify with the tea party movement.

Palin, among the most popular figures with those activists, appeared with McCain for the first time since the pair lost the 2008 presidential election.

"Everyone here supporting John McCain, we are all part of that tea party movement," Palin told the rally.

As the former Alaska governor took the stage with McCain, some in the crowd of 4,000 chanted, "Sarah, Sarah," not the name of the man who just a year and a half ago topped his party's ticket.

Palin said McCain warned the country that Obama's policies would increase the size of government and the debt, and that the signing this week of a health overhaul law proves McCain right.

McCain called for repeal of the health law, which Republicans are challenging in court and plan to make a leading issue in congressional elections.

"There's something going on out there, my friends," McCain said. "It's a revolution. It's a peaceful revolution, but we're going to take on this Obamacare."

Palin took heat this week when she released a list of 20 U.S. House seats she said conservatives should try to win in the November elections. The list, posted on her Facebook page, featured a U.S. map with circles and cross hairs over the 20 districts. She also sent a tweet saying, "Don't Retreat, Instead - RELOAD!"

Critics said it was inappropriate to use gun imagery, especially as some Democrats who supported the health care overhaul reported receiving threats of violence.

Palin called it a "ginned up" controversy and defended her rhetoric.

"When we take up our arms, we're talking about our vote," she said.

Palin said the Republican Party needs new blood and new leaders, "but we also need statesmen and heroes like John McCain in there to help us get through these challenging times."

Hayworth has tried to define himself as "the consistent conservative" in contrast to the "maverick" McCain.

Palin was a first-term governor of Alaska when McCain plucked her from relative obscurity to be his running mate. She went on to become a conservative draw and leading Republican critic of Obama and the Democrats in Congress.

Before Hayworth left his radio show to enter the race, he used the airwaves to attack McCain's congressional record, most notably his work with the late Sen. Edward M. Kennedy on a bill that would have created a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants.

About a half dozen Hayworth supporters gathered outside McCain's rally and were unimpressed with Palin's support for the senator, saying she is helping McCain because he launched her national political career.

"It's disappointing, but a lot of us understand it's just political payback," said Jennifer Leslie, 41, of Oro Valley, Ariz. McCain is "calling in his favors."

Leslie carried a sign that said "Sarah supporter for JD Hayworth" and wrote "JD" on her hand.

McCain and Palin were raising money Friday night at the same Phoenix hotel where they conceded the presidential election, and planned a rally Saturday in the Phoenix suburb of Mesa.

Palin has admonished McCain's presidential campaign since their loss, citing tension between her advisers and McCain's. She said she was kept "bottled up" during the campaign and prevented from delivering a concession speech Election Night. She has not criticized McCain himself, however, and the senator has stood by his decision to choose her as his running mate.

Copyright © 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

She is a RINO in disguise...

She is a RINO in disguise. Dont fall for the same GOP special interest Puppets. Same ol deal there too.

McCain called for repeal of the health law, which Republicans are challenging in court and plan to make a leading issue in congressional elections.

"There's something going on out there, my friends," McCain said. "It's a revolution. It's a peaceful revolution, but we're going to take on this Obamacare."

Palin took heat this week when she released a list of 20 U.S. House seats she said conservatives should try to win in the November elections. The list, posted on her Facebook page, featured a U.S. map with circles and cross hairs over the 20 districts. She also sent a tweet saying, "Don't Retreat, Instead - RELOAD!"
    After reading this it is now completely clear to me that the healthcare debate is a red herring tactic to try and diffuse the revolutionary movement in America today.

John McCain is a traitor and servant of the aristocrat that have forced American citizens into these deplorable economic and political situations we face.

The mere fact he is trying to speak as if he i part of the revolution instead of a target of the revolution says it all.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Palin will help McCain just as much as she did in the Presidential race. ZERO. He needs to lose his seat and retire and she needs to fade into the background.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Palin will help McCain just as much as she did in the Presidential race. ZERO. He needs to lose his seat and retire and she needs to fade into the background.

McCain was losing... now he is winning by 5 to 7% because of Palin (so says FOX News). People who have no clue what is going on in this country really do believe Palin is a member of the tea party movement. Since they have respect for the tea party, they as sheep will follow the bimbo off the edge of the earth. They have no idea she is part of a copycat tea party, dedicated to get these GOP pro amnesty tards back in office.

McCain is a lilly livered coward and traitor that will do and say anything to save his job... and Palin is just as bad. I cannot believe what a sellout she has become.... both masquerading as the solution rather than the cause. They have completely stolen the entire tea party movement, using it to advance their personal gains as well as the gains of LaRaza and McCain's pharmas.

She is a Fox News contributor and of course THEY will say she is having a positive impact on his campaign.

I think she will actually be a liability because she is almost as faux personality as he is a faux legislator. They are only in it for personal gain and both will be the top tier of our two tier system when our economy crumbles.

Sometimes when people hear that they will lose their vote if they vote for the stated loser, they might swing over to the traitor. I personally believe they are too mad to do that - but I voted for Chuck Baldwin.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    She is a Fox News contributor and of course THEY will say she is having a positive impact on his campaign.

I think she will actually be a liability because she is almost as faux personality as he is a faux legislator. They are only in it for personal gain and both will be the top tier of our two tier system when our economy crumbles.

Sometimes when people hear that they will lose their vote if they vote for the stated loser, they might swing over to the traitor. I personally believe they are too mad to do that - but I voted for Chuck Baldwin.
    I pray you are right !!!! We have got to get this guy out of Washington.. we don't have another chance if people like he and Lindsey Graham take sides with Obama's fascists and dictators.

When McCain was done here in Phx with his abhorrent stump speech...Sarah almost jumped off the stage. I think even she was blown away by the hypocrisy of this idiot... Hayworth...

He basicly launched her career and he made her PROMISE to support him, dont blame her totally.

McCain is FUNDED BY GEORGE SORROSE, who is also behind the One world Obamination, hayworth will have to point that out.

The question is when is the Repub primary, how long does hayworth have tto make up groud? I think he could gain 10 points on McCain if he plays if well,

Seems to me there is a misconception about the Tea Party movement, and what it represents. My view is that the original Tea Party movement was strictly focused on reducing Big Govt and Big Taxes, and attacking the ever increasing annual deficits and overall National Debt. There never was a commitment to other issues, such as illegal immigration. Granted, many tea party actions focused on Health Care Reform because the direct impact on government growth and excessive spending was obvious. This is why fiscal conservatives, such as Dick Armey, head up some of the Tea Party groups. And that is why Palin says she is a Tea Party member.

Some tea party groups recognize the connection between illegal immigration, mis-management of legal immigration, and the negative impact both have on local, state and federal budgets. This in turn supports growth of government, growth of deficits, and more taxes. But don't expect social moderates to make this connection anytime soon. Follow the money. While Democrats want to sponsor a new voting bloc, Republican elites want to continue the flow of cheap labor to their business supporters and contributors. And that is why you may see Tea Party groups that do not want to address immigration issues.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast