Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NJ Patriot,

If you want to get into economics and money, I have a bunch of links for you. But if you pop a bloodvessel, don't get mad at me. :P

Actually, we were taken off gold domestically in 1933 when FDR declared the United States of America Bankrupt. 1968 Tricky Dick took us off silver, and in 1971 completely removed us from anything tangible internationally, by taking the gold backing off the dollar, which meant that it would float against the currencies of the world.

It leads back to the privately owned, pseudo government bank called the Federal Reserve. The paper money for the most part, is worthless. It is completely fiat and in violation of Article I Section X Clause I. But the insidious part of it is, that debt creates this money. Not one dime is put into circulation that hasn't been borrowed against for a debt. In other words, if there was no debt, the paper would vanish because there's no need for it. Only real money would be needed to ease the flow of commerce.

So it is a vicious cycle. Debt creates the paper money, but the paper money creates more debt, and so on and so on and so on. And there is never enough in circulation to pay the principle, plus the interest the government owes the owners of the central bank. Just the interest.

Yeah and that Benedict Arnold Dick Armey is a political hack. He's using the TEA Party sheeple for his own benefit. I think the man is a narcissist. But the likes of the neocons who are trying to grab them up for their own neocon purposes better watch it, because if they fail the people this time around, the likes of the Dick Armeys and Sean Hannitys may end up tarred and feathered by very angry mobs. Mostly because the folks who are out there are really trying to do good for their state, and country as a whole, but they are vulnerable to smooth talkers because they lack experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Snip...

So it is a vicious cycle. Debt creates the paper money, but the paper money creates more debt, and so on and so on and so on. And there is never enough in circulation to pay the principle, plus the interest the government owes the owners of the central bank. Just the interest.

Snip...
    Weird is it not. We have them print up our fake money and then we owe them interest on it.

Last time I checked they do own us. Me anyways.

The arrogant jsdfladuf sure don't need us anymore. They have their mountain of money and do as they darn well please.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyPatriot
    @Chloe24

Thank you for your comprehensive and thoughtful reply. I suspect, like me, you have a hard time adequately expressing your thoughts in 100 words or less.

Like you, I need to take an occasional breather from politics for the sake of my emotional well-being. I suspect I will be missing in action for some time to come. But its hard just sitting by watching your fellow citizens making the same mistakes over and over again expecting a different result. Though I'll do my best.

Regards,
    A Tea Partier. Briefly.

The funny thing is, I don't talk as nearly as much as I write!

I can very much relate to your feelings on this issue. Emotionally, physically, intellectually, I don't want to be in this fight. I try to seek peace wherever I am. But something deep within me compels me to keep pushing on, despite the mental toll it takes on me at times. That's when I retreat far away from the "maddening crowd!"

Hope you enjoy your peaceful solitude. But if you're anything like me, you'll be back. Believe me.. a true patriot ALWAYS comes back!

"Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in! "from Godfather III

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12