Tell me who your friends are, and I’ll tell you who you are: Bill Gates funnels $50 million to CCP-controlled Chinese university

Monday, June 19, 2023 by: Arsenio Toledo
Tags: big government, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, bill gates, campus insanity, China, Chinese Communist Party, communism, conspiracy, deception, deep state, Globalism, globalists, money supply, technocrats, traitors, treason, Tsinghua University, Xi Jinping
2,690VIEWS

(Natural News) Liberal billionaire and tech giant Bill Gates funnels $50 million into a Chinese university controlled by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) that also conducts military research.
In a visit to the communist nation, Gates unveiled his foundation’s partnership with Tsinghua University in Beijing. Tsinghua is a public university with very close ties to the CCP.
According to a speech he made in Beijing, the $50 million procured from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will be used to support a joint disease and medicine research initiative in collaboration with the People’s Government of Beijing Municipality, the main local government unit overseeing the Chinese capital city, which also made a matching pledge to the university. (Related: Dr. Jane Ruby STAT! Bill Gates is using his wealth to destroy humanity – Brighteon.TV.)
“China has made significant gains reducing poverty and improving health outcomes within China. I’m hopeful China can play an even bigger role in addressing the current challenges, particularly those facing African countries,” said Gates, emphasizing his desire to continue flooding the African continent with vaccines, particularly for malaria, and other medicines.
“China has invaluable experience to share from its own successes in health, agriculture, nutrition and poverty reduction. And it has talent,” he added, claiming that Chinese students and youths in labs, start-up industries and classrooms were “inventing the solutions of the future,” including new medicines and technologies.
Tsinghua is heavily funded by the Chinese Ministry of Education and has a “CCP Committee” that maintains the school’s communist ideological direction.
The university is notorious for holding “secret-level security credentials” for classified military research for the People’s Liberation Army, China’s armed forces, and for training students who end up working for the communist nation’s nuclear weapons program.
Tsinghua is also notable for being the alma mater of Chinese President Xi Jinping, who studied chemical engineering there as an undergraduate and then studied Marxist theory and ideological education as part of his post-graduate education in law and ideology.
Gates meets with Xi Jinping, who calls him “an old friend”

While in Beijing, Gates met with Xi, who called the billionaire technocrat “an old friend.”
Gates met with Xi at the Diaoyutai state guest house, where high-ranking Chinese officials have traditionally received senior foreign visitors. The symbolic decision to host Gates in this house emphasizes how highly the CCP values Gates. Xi himself noted that he hopes Gates’ visit can benefit both China and the United States amid increasingly strained relations in recent years.
“You are the first American friend I have met in Beijing this year. I often say that the foundation of U.S.-China relations lies with its people. I place my hopes on the American people,” said Xi. “With the current global situation, we can carry out various activities beneficial to our two countries and people, activities that benefit humanity as a whole.”
Gates claimed that he was “honored” to have the chance to meet the Chinese president, adding that he always has “great conversations” with Xi.
He is the latest American billionaire to visit the communist nation in recent months. Last month, JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon and Tesla’s Elon Musk both visited China to strengthen their extensive business ties with the country. In March, Apple CEO Tim Cook spent time in Beijing and claimed that his company enjoyed a “symbiotic” relationship with China.
Learn more about China’s latest actions on the world stage in CommunistChina.news.
Watch this clip of Steve Bannon discussing how the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation acts as an agent of the CCP.

This video is from the channel Chinese Taking Down Evil CCP on Brighteon.com.
More related stories:

Time to collect for Bill: Clinical trial for Gates-funded microneedle vaccine patch deemed “successful.”
ENEMY AT THE GATES: Microsoft co-founder’s former Russian lover linked to notorious Russian spy Anna Chapman.
Globalist collusion: Gates Foundation funding Clinton initiative to force developing world to depend on China.
Receipts show that Bill Gates just paid the Chinese Communist Party to recruit more foreign scientists.
Bill Gates-funded and CCP-controlled Wuhan University reports case of cholera.
Sources include:
FreeBeacon.com
SCMP.com
Reuters.com
DW.com
Brighteon.com

Tell me who your friends are, and I’ll tell you who you are: Bill Gates funnels $50 million to CCP-controlled Chinese university – NaturalNews.com