Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Tent cities cropping up in smaller towns now

ELE

The elites greed is the reason our country is hurting

This is heart-rendering. And it infuriates me that in this time of such devastation that our criminal Gov't is still trying to Amnesty in 12-40 million illegals and bring in more and more foreign workers. And too, whenever Americans try to find ways to help themselves, our Gov't works to enact bills that hurt us. HR 875 is a bill if envated will criminalize gardening. Has anyone seen the huge garden the first lady has? If this bill is enacted starving Americans won't even be allowed to grow their own food. Disgusing and immoral.

I urge everyone of the boards to call and/or email and/or write your legislator and any other legislators and stop them from putting into effect HR 875. Americans must have gardens and share the food with others in our communities in need. We have to help one another, our government is too busy helping themselves and their "Special Interest" groups.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sad. And yet the Obama administration is using this crisis to further their far left agenda which will be destructive to American workers -- the very people they claim to represent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sad. And yet the Obama administration is using this crisis to further their far left agenda which will be destructive to American workers -- the very people they claim to represent.
    So true, time to stand America!!! Time to make your voices heard!!! Time to save our country!!!

VERY SAD, DO THESE PEOPLE REALIZE THAT OBAM FAVORS ILLEGALS OVER THESE PEOPLE?

Re: The elites greed is the reason our country is hurting

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    This is heart-rendering. And it infuriates me that in this time of such devastation that our criminal Gov't is still trying to Amnesty in 12-40 million illegals and bring in more and more foreign workers. And too, whenever Americans try to find ways to help themselves, our Gov't works to enact bills that hurt us. HR 875 is a bill if envated will criminalize gardening. Has anyone seen the huge garden the first lady has? If this bill is enacted starving Americans won't even be allowed to grow their own food. Disgusing and immoral.

I urge everyone of the boards to call and/or email and/or write your legislator and any other legislators and stop them from putting into effect HR 875. Americans must have gardens and share the food with others in our communities in need. We have to help one another, our government is too busy helping themselves and their "Special Interest" groups.

You are so RIGHT Ele!!!

First, let me say about the First Lady's garden.....that whole deal is just as phony as she is. It wasn't even her idea and the only "work" she ever does in "her" garden is what is required for photo ops.

If she was at all genuinely involved or interested, she'd be the first person speaking out against an ill-intended piece of legislation which would disallow American citizens the opportunity to at least not starve to death. But no.....not a word about it from her. Not a word about it from obama either. WHY? He never has any problem with openly stating that he's against, or not willing to sign, other pieces of legislation he finds distasteful.....WHY not this one?

Because that's just how it goes with the "ists" of the world........those reining over the masses make damned sure THEY have plenty of everything for themselves while they have "legislated" the underlings into abject poverty and starvation.

When I was watching that video, all I could wonder was how long it would be before various agencies start crawling out of the woodwork to tell people no, they cannot live in storage sheds and tents.....or the shipping containers people are building homes out of.

I was appalled watching this. It looked no different than what we have always seen in footage and photos from Third World nations. And not a single one of us can sit here safe in the knowledge of "That will never happen to ME" because it can, and it most certainly will, if things keep going as they are.

We've gotten to a point where EVERYONE should have a plan in place for the unthinkable and, perhaps, unimagineable, because not a one of us is immune or absolutely secure.

Food storage is great, alternate currency, weapons or whatever is wonderful but how many people ever think of where they will LIVE, where they will go with all that they've gathered up for the difficult times to come?

My advice to people for quite awhile now has been to look into.....at the very least.....a travel trailer. It doesn't have to be fancy, new, or expensive, there are a more than ample supply, of used ones available for cheap.......they are exteremely easy, and inexpensive, to repair, remodel, and upgrade not just making them more "home like" but also eliminating the need for expensive specialty parts and fixtures. All that's required is the capability to tow it behind the vehicle you already have

The important thing is that, as long as you have that much, you always have a roof over your head, a shower, proper sanitation, and a secure place to stay which can be parked absolutely ANYWHERE if necessary.

We own one and used to just take it for granted as a "nice little extra" to have for camping, fishing, or whatever, but we've now come to see it in a whole new light and are now very grateful that we do have it, just in case.

April

Re: The elites greed is the reason our country is hurting

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

When I was watching that video, all I could wonder was how long it would be before various agencies start crawling out of the woodwork to tell people no, they cannot live in storage sheds and tents.....or the shipping containers people are building homes out of.

I was appalled watching this. It looked no different than what we have always seen in footage and photos from Third World nations. And not a single one of us can sit here safe in the knowledge of "That will never happen to ME" because it can, and it most certainly will, if things keep going as they are.

We've gotten to a point where EVERYONE should have a plan in place for the unthinkable and, perhaps, unimagineable because not a one of us immune or absolutely secure.

Food storage is great, alternate currency, weapons or whatever is wonderful but how many people ever think of where they will LIVE, where they will go with all that they've gathered up for the difficult times to come?

My advice to people for quite awhile now has been to look into.....at the very least.....a travel trailer. It doesn't have to be fancy, new, or expensive, there are a more than ample supply, of used ones available for cheap.......they are exteremely easy, and inexpensive, to repair, remodel, and upgrade not just making them more "home like" but also eliminating the need for expensive specialty parts and fixtures. All that's required is the capability to tow it behind the vehicle you already have

The important thing is that, as long as you have that much, you always have a roof over your head, a shower, proper sanitation, and a secure place to stay which can be parked absolute ANYWHERE if necessary.

We own one and used to just take it for granted as a "nice little extra" to have for camping, fishing, or whatever, but we've now come to see it in a whole new light and are now very grateful that we do have it just in case.
    Well said and very good advice, we all have to be ready for the unthinkable because so much bad has already happened. I think many people stay in denial until it is too late and they end up in circumstances like the poor individuals in the video. It is very sad that this is only the beginning ....I am afraid it will get much worse before it gets better.