Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

A Thank you Note: Dear American Taxpayer!

Thank you America !

Dear American Taxpayer

I want to thank the hard working American people for paying $242 thousand dollars for my vacation in Spain.

My daughter Sasha, several long-time family friends, my personal staff and various guests had a wonderful time. Honestly, you just haven't lived until you have stayed in a $2,500..00 per night private 3-story villa at a 5-Star luxury hotel.

Thank you also for the use of Air Force Two and the 70 Secret Service personnel who tagged along to be sure we were safe and cared for at all times. By the way, if you happen to be visiting the Costa del Sol, I highly recommend the Buenaventura Plaza restaurant in Marbella, great lobster with rice and oysters!

Air Force Two (which costs $11,351 per hour to operate according to Government Accounting Office reports) only used 47,500 gallons of jet fuel for this trip and carbon emissions were a mere 1,031 tons of CO2. These are only rough estimates, but they are close. That's quite a carbon footprint as my good friend Al Gore would say, so we must ask the American citizens to drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars and drive less too, so we can lessen our combined carbon footprint.

I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet. So I do appreciate your sacrifices and do hope you find work soon.

I was really exhausted after Barack took our family on a luxury vacation in Maine a few weeks ago. I just had to get away for a few days.

Cordially,

Michelle Obama

P.S. Thank you as well for the $2 BILLION dollar trip to India !

P.S. Thank you, too, for that vacation trip to Martha's Vineyard ; it was fabulous. And thanks for that second smaller jet that took our dog Bo to Martha's Vineyard so we and the children could have him with us while we were away from the White House for eleven days.

P.SSS. Oh, I almost forgot to thank you all for our "date weekend" in New York and to say thanks also for our two-week trip to Hawaii at Christmas. That 7,000 square foot house was great!

And finally, thanks for asking, we had a great time taking Air Force One to Chicago to tape our segment with Oprah, replete with full security, a separate plane for armored limosines and a full contingent of assistants.

Remember we all have to share the pain of these economic times equally! Love to -redistribute- share- the wealth.

SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN NOW

STAND UP, SPEAK UP. NEVER SURRENDER!!!!

They certainly don’t Walk their own Talk!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This UGLY woman has taken more vacations than any other first lady in U.S. history. they travel the world on the American Citizens money and then, Obama uses his scare tactics to scare those on social security. I wonder if they are going to screw people out of a SS COLA for a third year. I will be so glad when they are sent packing back to Chicago and, they can take their Illegal Aliens with them