Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: Thanksgiving, Christmas & Holiday Season Assorted Stuff

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A Simple Veggie Dish That Will Steal the Show This Thanksgiving

November 2, 2020by BECKY TARALA
    1.8M Shares​

POPSUGAR is excited to present this cinnamon butter baked carrots recipe from Becky Tarala, the blogger behind The Two Bite Club.

https://www.popsugar.com/food/Cinnam...2NXVnEHf_oPtC4
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cowboy Caviar is one recipe everyone raves about!

A fresh, simple dip that can be thrown together in under 15 minutes!

This Cowboy Caviar makes a great side dish for any picnic, potluck, or party, and is a great way to use up your summer produce!

I tried cowboy caviar for the first time at a potluck last summer and was instantly obsessed
    MY LATEST VIDEOS

2 videos at the page link

I didn’t expect it from this unassuming, summery dip that at first glance I confused with chunky salsa or pico de gallo, but one bite and I knew that I was hooked for life.
    The saltiness of the chips combined with the freshness of the tomatoes, the crispness of the pepper, the subtle heat of the jalapeno, the faint hint of lime and garlic…. It was heaven.
    A replication of the highest order was necessary, and since that first fateful bite last year, I have perfected my own recipe for cowboy caviar and I am so excited to share it with you today.

I made this cowboy caviar for my family last weekend for Easter, and after baking both my signature carrot cake and coffee cake for brunch, I wanted something a little less sweet, and definitely something that wouldn’t require turning on the oven.

This cowboy caviar is easy to make, just a matter of chopping your veggies and tossing everything together.
    If you ask me, the trick to the best possible cowboy caviar is to dice the ingredients that need dicing (the tomatoes, onion, pepper, etc — not the beans!) very small, the smaller the better. Try to keep your tomato and avocado pieces petite rather than big and chunky (about bean-sized works great!). An easy way to do this is with my favorite chopper, including for the tomatoes!
    To easily cut my avocado, I like to slice it in half and then score it into small pieces using my knife, then just scoop everything out into the bowl with a large spoon!

Everyone who tried this cowboy caviar loved it and the bowl was scraped clean in record time.
    P.S. As you can see in the pictures, I love serving these with tortilla chips, but cowboy caviar also tastes amazing eaten straight by the spoon!

Cowboy Caviar - Spend With Pennies

MASON JAR CHRISTMAS COOKIES {FREE PRINTABLES}

NOVEMBER 26, 2017 | 38 COMMENTS

SAVE TO RECIPE BOX

JUMP TO RECIPE

This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.

Christmas Mason Jar Desserts: M&M Christmas Cookies. Free printable recipe attachment!

This week, I’ll be sharing a new Christmas Mason Jar dessert everyday (4 in total). These gifts are so fun to make and even better to receive! It’s so helpful to have a dessert pretty much ready to go during the busy holiday season. And the end result of these mason jar treats are some of the best desserts ever! 🙂
    Above this text is a quick video overview showing the assembly of the mason jar desserts and also the final treat the mason jar will make. Below are the tools I use to make the mason jar desserts.
    For These Mason Jar Desserts, I Use:

How To Make Mason Jar Christmas Treats (Video)

Mason Jar Christmas Treats

Play Video

Recommended

FOLLOW ALONG! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content.

MASON JAR CHRISTMAS COOKIES {FREE PRINTABLES}

4.82 from 11 votes

- Review this recipe

Crispy exteriors and soft + chewy interiors with M&Ms and Chocolate Chips -- these are the ultimate holiday cookie!

SAVE TO RECIPE BOX

PRINT RECIPE

INGREDIENTS

• ▢1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose white flour

• ▢3/4 teaspoon baking soda
    • ▢3/4 teaspoon salt
    • ▢3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
    • ▢1/2 cup white sugar
    • ▢1/2 cup holiday M&Ms
    • ▢3/4 cups milk chocolate chips

ADD IN LATER

• ▢3/4 cup (1 and 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
    • ▢1 large egg
    • ▢1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract

INSTRUCTIONS

• IN THE MASON JAR: combine the flour, baking soda and salt in the bottom of a 1-quart mason jar. Tap the jar several times firmly to get the flour mixture in one layer. Press it down as much as possible. Next, add in the brown sugar and pack down as much as possible. Next, add in the white sugar and again pack that down. Add in the M&Ms and chocolate chips. Press down firmly. Seal the mason jar, add a ribbon with a miniature whisk (if desired), and attach the free printable recipe attachment (or the following directions)
    • RECIPE TO ATTACH: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat butter, egg and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl until blended. Add mason jar mix and mix well. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.

We do our best to provide accurate nutritional analysis for our recipes. Our nutritional data is calculated using a third-party algorithm and may vary, based on individual cooking styles, measurements, and ingredient sizes. Please use this information for comparison purposes and consult a health professional for nutrition guidance as needed.

DOWNLOAD FREE M&M CHRISTMAS COOKIES PRINTABLE HERE

(Recipes and Printables are copyright for Non-Commerical use only)See the other Mason Jar Desserts Here:

Mason Jar Brownies

Mason Jar Sugar Cookies

Mason Jar Peppermint Bark Cookies

Some of the links above are affiliate links meaning if you were to purchase through that link I would receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Chelsea’s Messy Apron! Happy Holidays ?

Mason Jar Christmas Cookies {Free Printables} - Chelsea's Messy Apron (chelseasmessyapron.com)