Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jacqueline Jackson, wife of the Rev. Jesse Jackson, right, speaks with Elvira Arellano, an illegal immigrant who had taken up sanctuary in Chicago for the past year. Arellano was arrested and deported to Mexico over the weekend.

EVEN REV. JACKSON'S WIFE IS A ILLEGAL ALIEN SYMPATHIZER!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20284646/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well there you go!
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

Is There An African-American Available To Answer This?

Yes, I can answer this for you, Jesse and Al are out marching with them and making speeches on their behalf. They are only concerned for themselves and how much money they can make showboating. I have not heard not a one of them speak out about the N.J. murders. I do not like nor do I support either one of them. They just don't know it but, these illegals that they are marching with don't give a D--- about their ignorant you know what. The leader for the African-Americans died in 1968. Jesse and Al are no leaders just publicity seekers!

I also want to know where Al, Jesse and the other black leaders are in supposidly representing the black community. Aside from the recent NJ killings, anyone remember about 6 months back the little 14 year old black girl that was killed in LA simply because she was one of the latino dominated sections which have declared the black cleansing.

I have some black friends, and believe me, they are just as upset this as anyone else is.

Jackson lost all credibility with me in 2001 when it was discovered he got one of the Rainbo workers pregnant while he is still married.
    That certainly doesn't say much about his "religious" moral character.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

You know, if I was REVEREND....I would be furious that someone that was grossly breaking the law, and continued to break the law, would hide in a place of worship. God's House! A flagrant lawbreaker and unrepentant thief (remember the stolen SS#) using the house of the Lord to hide from justice and REV. Jackson is condoning this? Does he not remember Jesus becoming angry at how the temple (a place of worship) was being used for something other than praising God?

Please don't make this a race issue. Why do we keep going down this road?
    ...Whoa...Whoa...hang on there girl. There is an aspect of race to this issue. Jackson and Sharpton are "the black community's spokesmen and leaders", maybe self appointed but they get huge press and inject race into everything. But, they have been silent on the effect of illegal imigration on the black community, even during the Comprehensive Reform Senate debacle. Furthermore, where have they been regarding the Newark murders???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

..Whoa...Whoa...hang on there girl. There is an aspect of race to this issue. Jackson and Sharpton are "the black community's spokesmen and leaders", maybe self appointed but they get huge press and inject race into everything. But, they have been silent on the effect of illegal imigration on the black community, even during the Comprehensive Reform Senate debacle. Furthermore, where have they been regarding the Newark murders???

Well said zeezil.
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

Quote Originally Posted by ronny
    COncerned Citizen: Wow you are right! WHere is Jesse and Al standing up for the massacered kids in NJ? I never thought of that. As a white perosn, I wanted your aspect of Jesse leading the black race. We don't feel we have much say over black organizations as if we criticize them, we are labeled racists. But hear me on this.... I want the whitest of white German/Irish/Swede illegal immigrant deported jsut as much as the brownest Hispanic. Its just that I havent seen any German/Irish/Swedish flags being flown in any marches yet.
    I honestly don't view these brutal slayings as a "race" issue. It's about the law. The teenage girl who was raped/murdered by the two illegal aliens was a White person,and I have just as much compassion for her family and outrage for her senseles death as I do the for Black kids in New Jersey.

But the fact that the so called Black leaders have had absolutely Nothing to say about 6 illegal aliens murdering these 4 young Black college kids is hard to ignore.

When Don Imus made those silly, but hurtful remarks about those young Black female ball players you could not turn a TV channel or tune in to a radio station and NOT SEE OR HEAR Jesse or Al demanding that he lose his job and the like. Same with Michael Vic. The NAACP was pleading to everyone who would listen not to rush to judgement concerning this Dog fighting case.

Yet when 6 Illegal Aliens brutally murder and destroy the lives 4 Black students .. they are ALL MIA.

I agree with you, it angers me no matter who is in this country illegally. I live in Maryland. And it was my state that allowed an Illegal Alien African accused of raping a child... released from prison for not having a court interpreter .

This is not a race issue, this is an American issue. An issue that All Americans of every race needs to stand up an fight against...Illegal Immigration.

well said, CC....well said.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Please don't make this a race issue. Why do we keep going down this road?
    ...Whoa...Whoa...hang on there girl. There is an aspect of race to this issue. Jackson and Sharpton are "the black community's spokesmen and leaders", maybe self appointed but they get huge press and inject race into everything. But, they have been silent on the effect of illegal imigration on the black community, even during the Comprehensive Reform Senate debacle. Furthermore, where have they been regarding the Newark murders???
    Sharpton and Jackson are one thing. But there have been numerous posts since the Newark killings on this site. I have read numerous people say "Why aren't black people angry" and "when are black people going to get upset?. That is what bothers me. There are people of all races on this site that do a lot to fight this fight.

The MSM only pays attention to Rev AL and Jesse. They rarely if ever cover average Black Americans who are as angry about illegal aliens and how they are ruining this country.

It also bothers me that now there have been posts that state Black Americans should be angry now about illegal immigration because of the Newark killings? Sorry but I would think black, latino, white, etc. Americans are equally outraged by all these murders-regardless of the victim's color. I know I am.

I will add that I am in agreement on the comments regarding Sharpton and Jackson. They are hypocrytes. They "fight" for Black Americans when it is convienent. It is no surprise to me that both would be pro-illegal.

There is a big difference between Jesse/Al and most of Black Americans. Don't let the MSM convince you differently.

Nicole

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast