Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is there an African American available to answer this?

If Jesse Jackson is indeed out to HELP our African American brothers and sisters, then why doesn't he stand up to the illegal supporters and force the issue? Politicians will soon blow off the "black vote" for the explosively growing Hispanic vote and blacks will once again be at the bottom trying to get someone to listen to their plight.

Look at this for Jesse's stand:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20284646/

You do not need an African American to answer that question.

Jesse Jackson went to Mexico last year to offer his paid services to then President Vicinte Fox of Mexico. Fox had made the racially offensive comment that illegal aliens were doing the work that "even blacks won't do."

It is safe to assume that Mr. Jackson has been on the payroll, and or accepting contributions from Mexico, since that time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Jesse Jackson is indeed out to HELP our African American brothers and sisters, then why doesn't he stand up to the illegal supporters and force the issue? Politicians will soon blow off the "black vote" for the explosively growing Hispanic vote and blacks will once again be at the bottom trying to get someone to listen to their plight.

Man, I'm glad somebody asked that question because i have been wondering that myself. All of a sudden he and Al Sharpton can't be found. And the illegals are doing just as much damage for African Americans as they are for everyone else.
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

Jesse Jackson is not out to help anyone but himself. Just as Al Sharpton, LaRaza, Ted Kennedy, etc. Please don't make this a race issue. Why do we keep going down this road? I think that because this is such a polarizing issue, it brings out all the opportunists of every race.

There are Americans of all races, ethnicities, religions, political parties, etc. who are against Illegal aliens and all that they do to ruin our country.

There are Black Americans, Native Americans, White Americans, Asian Americans, etc. etc. that come here to ALIPAC-they donate, fax, call etc.

The MSM barely covers anything about illegal immigration and what it does to our country. They usually cover the angle of "poor hardworkers doing jobs Americans refuse to do".

This is not a race issue, it is an issue of are you a person who cares about America or don't you? Jesse Jackson is Black, Ted Kennedy is white. To me, they are both people that want to divide us so that they can slip through whatever "agenda " they are working on at this moment.

Is it really a surprise that Jesse Jackson would be pro-illegal? It isn't to me. He is an opportunist. It has nothing to do with the fact that he is black either.

In my opinion, there are two sides of this debate-you are for saving America or you are for selling it down the river. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with race.

Yall are right...is really not about race. At ALL! But as a white person I have no voice in the NAACP/Black leaders of this sountry. For some unbelievable reason, blacks have given Jesse the role of leader of their race, the guardian of all that is not whitey. He is in the limelight as The Black Representative, and he could very well use his redily available media to call attention to the black struggle against illegal immigration. Instead, he embraces the very race that is pulling "his people" down. I realize that jesse isnt for blacks as much as he is against whitey. He knows the illegal hispanic immigration population is growing like a rabbit colony, and if this brings whitey dow, he's all for it. I just hate that blacks are putting their faith in this man.

In my opinion, there are two sided of this debate-you are for saving America or you are for selling it down the river. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with race.

Your right' it doesn't have anything to do with race. It just seems funny to me that with all the terror in the news that the illegals are putting African Americans through in California, they don't seem to be speaking out on there behalf.
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

Re: Is there an African American available to answer this?

Quote Originally Posted by ronny

Look at this for Jesse's stand:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20284646/
    Trust me, there are many Blacks asking those very same questions! Where are all the Black so called leaders,and other Black organizations on this mmatter????

I am Black, and while I can't speak for all Blacks. In my opinion it's about Black/Brown unity, at any cost. I also agree with the comment that he may be accepting money from Mexico or other certain Illegal Alien supporting groups.

After the shootings / murders of those four Black college students, not once (that I know of) has the NAACP, Jesse or Al Sharpton made any TV appearences speaking out against illegals murdering our citizens.

Al Sharpton has not made any comments on any of the cable news channels, yet he made to time to go on Hannity and Colmes last week commenting on Don Imus come back to the air waves.

There is whole lot more I'd like to say, but I don't want to come across as inciting any kind of racial uproar or race baiting.

I personally don't follow anything Jesse or Al Sharpton does. I find them to be hypocritical, arrogant and a complete joke.

If African Americans are waiting for Jesse Jackson to do something good for them, they are going to wait a long time. Every time that Jesse gets involved in something, it is his friends that get the jobs not the average joe. He is doing nothing to assist black america and has sold himself out to the very people who are talking jobs, committing crimes, and are using benefits that helped black america. there are only so many resources and when illegals use them that means less for Americans.

COncerned Citizen: Wow you are right! WHere is Jesse and Al standing up for the massacered kids in NJ? I never thought of that. As a white perosn, I wanted your aspect of Jesse leading the black race. We don't feel we have much say over black organizations as if we criticize them, we are labeled racists. But hear me on this.... I want the whitest of white German/Irish/Swede illegal immigrant deported jsut as much as the brownest Hispanic. Its just that I havent seen any German/Irish/Swedish flags being flown in any marches yet.

terry anderson, who we all know is black,and has the one hour radio show on Sunday has been asking this same question for the past two weeks.

hr too wants to know where jackson and sharpton are and why they have not spoken out against the violent execution killings of the kids in Jersey

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast