Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by ronny
    sorry didnt mean for this to be a race issue. As a white person, we don't have many folks that will stand up and speak out without being called a racist by media. I was hoping perhaps a black leader would do it. They would have less of a chance to be labled a racist.
    I too, would love to see this. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened. Believe me, I have made my disgust well known to the so-called black leadership, and I will continue to send letters. Of course, not being leaders, I excluded Al and Jesse.

I wish the MSM would stop validating these opportunists.
    Can we hear an Amen on that----
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by ronny
    sorry didnt mean for this to be a race issue. As a white person, we don't have many folks that will stand up and speak out without being called a racist by media. I was hoping perhaps a black leader would do it. They would have less of a chance to be labled a racist.
    I too, would love to see this. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened. Believe me, I have made my disgust well known to the so-called black leadership, and I will continue to send letters. Of course, not being leaders, I excluded Al and Jesse.

I wish the MSM would stop validating these opportunists.
    Can we hear an Amen on that----
    I just couldn't resist...

Very good - thank you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jesse and Al make their money from Globalist Corporations and are appointed "black leaders" by the Globalist controlled old media.

They don't represent black Americans any more than I represent American mestizos (part American Indian part American European).

I see your point Nicole. It's obvious that illegal immigration affects ALL
    american citizens and legal immigrants regardless of race.

I'm guessing people are disappointed that more black leaders aren't coming out against this issue and the only black leaders we hear from in the mainstream media are the pro-amnesty/pro-illegal ones. I did some research to see if the Congressional Black Caucus had any position on illegal immigration, they didn't/don't.

Ted Kennedy is one of my least favorite people as well. I don't drink much anymore, but when that drunken, senile, old goat gets voted out of office I'm going to have a drink.

Anyway, have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Jesse Jackson is not out to help anyone but himself. Just as Al Sharpton, LaRaza, Ted Kennedy, etc. Please don't make this a race issue. Why do we keep going down this road? I think that because this is such a polarizing issue, it brings out all the opportunists of every race.

There are Americans of all races, ethnicities, religions, political parties, etc. who are against Illegal aliens and all that they do to ruin our country.

There are Black Americans, Native Americans, White Americans, Asian Americans, etc. etc. that come here to ALIPAC-they donate, fax, call etc.

The MSM barely covers anything about illegal immigration and what it does to our country. They usually cover the angle of "poor hardworkers doing jobs Americans refuse to do".

This is not a race issue, it is an issue of are you a person who cares about America or don't you? Jesse Jackson is Black, Ted Kennedy is white. To me, they are both people that want to divide us so that they can slip through whatever "agenda " they are working on at this moment.

Is it really a surprise that Jesse Jackson would be pro-illegal? It isn't to me. He is an opportunist. It has nothing to do with the fact that he is black either.

In my opinion, there are two sides of this debate-you are for saving America or you are for selling it down the river. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with race.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

they use them

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I also want to know where Al, Jesse and the other black leaders are in supposidly representing the black community.
    They don't represented them, they use them, for their own purposes.

[quote="Sam-I-am"]
    Ted Kennedy is one of my least favorite people as well. I don't drink much anymore, but when that drunken, senile, old goat gets voted out of office I'm going to have a drink.[quote]

Oh boy- I cannot wait for that day-can not certainly not come soon enough. I too will have a cold one-or two or three-to celebrate the day that traitor is out of office

Re: they use them

Quote Originally Posted by ecgalup
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I also want to know where Al, Jesse and the other black leaders are in supposidly representing the black community.
    They don't represented them, they use them, for their own purposes.
    True-Sharpton and Jackson are out for themselves only. Whatever lines their pockets.

Welcome to ALIPAC. ecgalup

I am Native American Indian and I can answer that. Jesse and Sharption do not speak for or in behalf of Afro-Americans. No one listens to these two jerks anymore. They are out of touch with the plight of Afro-American. As far as they are concerned, this is a dog eat dog world and they are for Jesse and Sharpton.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    I am Native American Indian and I can answer that. Jesse and Sharption do not speak for or in behalf of Afro-Americans. No one listens to these two jerks anymore. They are out of touch with the plight of Afro-American. As far as they are concerned, this is a dog eat dog world and they are for Jesse and Sharpton.
    You are so right. Most Blacks no longer look up to Sharpton or Jackson anymore.

IMO, if they can't keep a ruckus stirred up you never hear from them. When ever they think they smell trouble .. there they are stirring the pot.

Try as they may, (as Black American myself) they are no Martin Luther King Jr, and never will be.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast